All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When it's middle of June and my husband finds out that I already have a worlds t-shirt fund so I won't miss the deadline for ordering the shirts I really want :)

o09e8z.jpg

Whatever. Y'all read it as USASF too.

My 7 yr old CP has them all the time. She stunts EVERYTHING! Cups, books, dolls, boxes etc.

when you're watching sytycd, and you hear they are dancing to a celine dion song, and you automatically think oo oo i wonder if sr elite can use this
(fail because once it actually started playing, it was, of COURSE, a song they've already used.)
please tell me youre talking about the song that was used on wednesday.. bc i was sitting there marking their stunts the entire time the chorus came on.

That awkward moment when you realize you've been marking jumps to a tuck in public...

That awkward moment when you realize that you don't know any of the songs on the radio because you'r too busy listening to cheer music constantly.

That awkward moment when you have World Cup Shooting Stars 2007 pyramid as your background on your phone and someone asks where you are in it...

#thatawkwardmomentwhen your at the beach and your singing SE music and your non cheerleader friend starts singing it 5 minutes later out of no where

Back