All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

#thatawkwardmomentwhencheertakesover is when your listening to your music on your phone, and someone comes up and steals an earphone and asks you if your from another world cause its cheer music! Also when you get lunch detention for hearing trabajar in spanish andd start doing GT Platinums jumps and go for a backhandspring but then you remember that your in spanish :/

that awkward moment when I'm in my chemistry study group and we were looking up the equation of velocity and trying to figure out the version with Temperature in it.. finally we found it and one girl goes "that's the T" and it took every fiber in my being to not belt out "PANTHERS ARE THE TEA"

Considering I'm in college and my fellow classmates are older than me...

#thatawkwardmomentwhencheertakesover when you're at WORK and you're going over counts in your head to a pyramid you made up (for no reason) and you're awkwardly doing the motions and your boss walks in....good thing i have a cool boss....

OR

....as you're passing the RedBox machine, you happen to catch a glimpse of some movie called SSX and your first thought is 'i didn't know they made a movie about small senior x...I'm sure I would have seen that on fierceboard...." :rolleyes:

How about when youre trying to memorize the elements for chemistry class and you get to Strontium (Sr), and try to find a way to remember it.... SR like Senior Elite! And Senior Elite is strong, like strontium! Remembered it, EVERY TIME. ;D

Also, I remembered Platinum (Pt) by coming up with a little voiceover about GymTyme platinum.... lololol....

When you are going to a cheer comp to support your old gym....no longer competing....but definitely going with hair done a bow in, and looking like you could possibly be in warm up wear. #1. because you might get in for free and #2. Because you, not-so-secretly, miss cheer like no other and don't want to feel left out :rolleyes:

Back