All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Helping with grammar homework. "Is famous a noun or an adjective?" Brother chimes in..."it could be either." I say, "no it can't! When will famous EVER be a noun!?"

He says: "famous superstars! Famous is the name if the gym so it's a proper noun! What now!?"

I Totally got beasted in that debate.

Sitting in English, and the we do our grammar worksheets.
Would to crush be a Regular Verb or Irregular Verb?
Me thinking; To crush. Crushed.
WHY IS EVERYBODY CRUSHING ON ME?
Yeah. I was thinking about Orange today.

when our mix comes up and we are just stretching as a team, there is this one part where there are baskets and its like PERFECT with the music, at the moment the entire team becomes fliers hahahaha and does x out baskets while standing there lol no one bases it hahahahha

yesterday my yoga teacher said to do a "dancer" pose...so i pulled a scale because i can't balance with my hand not in a high v.

I was doing the dancer pose on the wii fit. I was very unbalanced the first time. Then I put my hand in a high V. My mom says what difference did that make with your balance? I'm like mom, you see me pull scales all the time. That's a scale with my hand in a high v

I was in Geometry class when i had to count the spaces on the grid to get to like 16 (or something like that) and I ended going on forever and couldn't figure out why, I had been counting to 8 over and over again, in front of the whole class, and no one said anything...

Latest posts

Back