All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Today someone said "there's 11 of us" and I had to resist the urge to say "By the way, there's 11 of us"

Also, we just started a unit on DNA in Bio, and I can never focus because I just keep singing Panthers stunt music and marking out their stunt in my head.

At lunch on my "A" days I sit with 2 JV cheerleaders who also do allstars, one former cheerleader, and another girl (who like me, is tryout of cheer next year) and we get caught up in Cheerleading talk that the other 2 get confused. Oops

When I was cheering at the Packers vs Vikings game this past weekend I saw some one that had a sign that said "Kill those Viqueens!" And I thought to myself, why would we do that? They are amazing stunters!" Annnnd, then I realized they meant the vikings.

Getting really excited when you hear your own gym/team's name outside of cheer. Which is a lot when you live in northern Indiana.

Sometimes i read a word and the first thing that comes to my mind is a cheer team/gym/voice over.

Like reading "extreme" - in my head i hear the voice over "this is so extreme"

"smoke" - the whole arena is filled with smoke.

Fashionista will always and forever be associated with Shooting Stars.

I could go on, but i guess you know what i mean. :)

I am so used to just being home and pulling stretches and bows whenever I want, in mid coversation or just watching TV, that I just did it one day in the grocery store, not even thinking about it at all while shopping with my mom. My mom was like, Amanda, people are staring, do you know where you are?

Normal life to a cheerleader, weird to everyone else! HAHA!!

I listen to cheerlibrary's radio during school or randomly burst out into cheer music.
My mom and I only think of voice over and cheer compos any time we listen to the radio so we try to make alternative music CDs now...:rolleyes:

I also use to be a good hip hop dancer but now all my dance moves involves vouging and my friends at school dont understand fierce or werk

On twitter when something in the cheer world goes down I'm on top of it...but then lose followers from my school.

I remember my first year of middle school I didnt make any friends because all I did at lunch was mark and sing my routine.

Im pretty normal now though....AND THE TEA

Back