All-Star #thatawkwardmemorialdaythreadthatcrashedtheoldboards

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You're not the only one! I remember having days wishing I knew who Dinosaur was so that it made sense when I complained to my husband how annoyed I was. Now I realize how insane it was to get annoyed by it! :banghead:

A few of us would go to competitions and scream out "cheer dinosaur" to see if anyone would turn around...never did figure out who that was.

I remember panicking when I tried to log into ProX and it was gone, and somehow stumbling onto "imissthexboards". Thankfully.

Weren't some of y'all on AOL boards before ProX?

(PS: So glad we can now actually type "ProX")

Weren't some of y'all on AOL boards before ProX?

(PS: So glad we can now actually type "ProX")

I was. Ms Tanya when she was at CCE and Primetyme. anICEmom. Em's mom. Corey. Justin from ACX. I'm sure there's more but that's what I come up with right now.

Used to be a girl named Shrimpy........she was a young teen I think back then and if I remember correctly she was somewhere in AZ. I'm sure I knew her name at 1 point in time but it's not coming to me right now. LOL

I was. Ms Tanya when she was at CCE and Primetyme. anICEmom. Em's mom. Corey. Justin from ACX. I'm sure there's more but that's what I come up with right now.

Used to be a girl named Shrimpy........she was a young teen I think back then and if I remember correctly she was somewhere in AZ. I'm sure I knew her name at 1 point in time but it's not coming to me right now. LOL
That is where I met you and Tanya!!! Wow that was ages ago!!!!

That is where I met you and Tanya!!! Wow that was ages ago!!!!

AGES ago girl. Yep, you were on there too Missy. HAHAHAHA TON! I think you and I and Ms Tanya started the "standing in the crowd with the opposite colors on". We were cool and sportsmanlike before it was even cool to do so!!!

okay so call me crazy... but wasn't there a user named "Kong" on the pro-x boards that didn't make it over here? I swear I came across his facebook the other day

Aww Kong.....UCA Legend. I don't think he's on here, but he's still very involved in cheer.

Back