All-Star Thats Probably A Bad Idea:

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

counting me jumping basically in and out of the shower during worlds when we were waiting on small senior results an actual shower #thatsprobablyabadidea

no joke it was literally like three minutes if that, there were quite a few people in f!ercechat that know what im talking about

This team at UCA HS Nationals....gee....wanna rip off HPU much? (In case it doesn't work, it's
Centerville High School Large Varsity Non Building....they won their division)

http://www.varsity.com/event/1443/2...ip.aspx#ooid=B0NWgxMjoUOy82UTKBAw4bkXAwMsi9zj

unfortunaly i've seen too many teams that use others music, one team even tried to copy all of the stunt and dance parts too. the worst i saw was a team that used other teams (cea's) voiceovers for the cheering section:s the entire team was cheering:"dont hate on extreme,....teal and black's number one,..." funny thing is their colors are not even teal and black:)

so for those of you without creativity: stealing stunts, dances, music or anything from another team #thatsprobablyaverybadidea

Changing the routine in warmpups #thatsprobablyabadidea
Elite jump sequence for the entry level J1 team #thatsprobablyabadidea
Hair pieces #thatsprobablyabadidea
Glitter Lipstick #thatsdefinatelyabadidea

Last year my coach (at my old gym) changed our routine in warm ups ALL THE TIME :p I hated it

Back