OT The 12 Days Of Kicktwist

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Mamarazzi

Ultimate Grand Supreme '12
Cheer Parent
Mar 16, 2011
Ok, I'll give you the last line, y'all do the rest...to the tune of the Twelve Days of Christmas!

...And a Paid Bid to Worlds 2012!

On the third day of Christmas my cheer coach gave to me, 3 jumps to tuck, 2 GK unis and an amazing dance for all to see!

On the fourth day of Christmas my cheer coach gave to me 4 double ups, 3 jumps to tuck, 2 GK unis and an amazing dance for all to see!

On the 6th day of christmas my cheer coach gave to me...6 3 to triples, 5 WORLDS RINGGSS, 4 double ups , 3 jumps to tuck , 2GK unis, and an amazing dance for all to see !

On the 7th day of Christmas my cheer coach gave to me...7 new Nfinitys, 6 3 to triples, 5 WORLDS RINGGSS, 4 double ups , 3 jumps to tuck , 2GK unis, and an amazing dance for all to see !

On the 9th day of Christmas my cheer coach gave to me... 9 practice outfits, 8 months tuition, 7 new Nfinitys, 6 3 to triples, 5 WORLDS RINGGSS, 4 double ups , 3 jumps to tuck , 2GK unis, & an amazing dance for all to see!

On the tenth day of Kicktwist, my cheercoach gave to me...10 NCA jackets, 9 practice outfits, 8 months tuition, 7 new nfinitys, 6 3 to triples, 5 WORLDS RIIINGS, 4 double ups, 3 jumps to tuck, 2 GK uni's, and an amazing dance for all to see!

On the eleventh day of kicktwist, my cheer cpach gave to me... 11 new cheer bows, 10 NCA jackets, 9 practice outfits, 8 months tuition, 7 new nfinitys, 6 3 to triples, 5 WORLDS RIIINGS, 4 double ups, 3 jumps to tuck, 2 GK uni's, and an amazing dance for all to see!

On the twelfth day of kicktwist my cheer coach gave to me, 12 cans of spray glitter, 11 new cheer bows, 10 NCA jackets, 9 practice outfits, 8 months tuition, 7 new nfinitys, 6 3 to triples, 5 WORLDS RIIINGS, 4 double ups, 3 jumps to tuck, 2 GK uni's, and an amazing dance for all to see!

Back