High School The 2015 Varsity Fashion Show

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 24, 2011
Did anybody saw the 2014 Varsity Fashion Show online? I noticed that the models in the fashion show were UCA/UDA staff members, I think one of the models was Ryan Martin but I'm not positive. Your thoughts?

I had to cheer at a football game Monday night so I missed it :( Can't wait to for the new Varsity catalog to come out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, thoughts after watching
-love the navy and orange crop top uniform!!
-the leggings with the baseball tee's were super cute
-there's a camp outfit that was a skirt with a t-shirt that had a collar that was really cute (call me crazy cuz I like collars lol)
-there was a purple dance uniform (top w/ pants) that had sparkly mesh sleeves which I loved the look of
-I didn't think any of the models was Ryan
Overall, all everything looked great!

I was watching the later feed and scanning like crazy to see if there was a preview of the new staff uniforms for this summer! Last year they didn't make a fuss about it, but they had the new Day 1 evening wear featured in the show.

I'm really hoping it's the red uniform with I think UD on the front, with the shoulders in blue.

I was watching the later feed and scanning like crazy to see if there was a preview of the new staff uniforms for this summer! Last year they didn't make a fuss about it, but they had the new Day 1 evening wear featured in the show.

I'm really hoping it's the red uniform with I think UD on the front, with the shoulders in blue.

It's possible because this uniform phase is red!

Did anybody saw the 2014 Varsity Fashion Show online? I noticed that the models in the fashion show were UCA/UDA staff members, I think one of the models was Ryan Martin but I'm not positive. Your thoughts?
None of the models from this year's show were staffers. They were all high school and some college aged cheerleaders & dancers.

for the 2014 show, last december, there were a few staff that helped with the theme of the show (using Varsity Spirit Fashion year round for all your teams needs)

Okay, thoughts after watching
-love the navy and orange crop top uniform!!
-the leggings with the baseball tee's were super cute
-there's a camp outfit that was a skirt with a t-shirt that had a collar that was really cute (call me crazy cuz I like collars lol)
-there was a purple dance uniform (top w/ pants) that had sparkly mesh sleeves which I loved the look of
-I didn't think any of the models was Ryan
Overall, all everything looked great!
The baseball tee's are gonna be big this year, the lettering on them will come in sparkle prints
The collar thing outfit I believe are called the new Dress Polos

Last year they showed the UCA Staff camp outfits during the show...they didn't this year which disappointed me because i wanted to see what we would wear this year haha

Last year they showed the UCA Staff camp outfits during the show...they didn't this year which disappointed me because i wanted to see what we would wear this year haha
Is UCA due for new uniforms this year as well?! I'm so excited to see what we get to wear :cloud9:

Is UCA due for new uniforms this year as well?! I'm so excited to see what we get to wear :cloud9:

We had new dress uniforms this summer! I'm not sure how to post a pic from the new tap talk app, maybe @BuegeSmalls can.

But last year they showed our other outfits, we had a sublimated skirt/tank outfit, and then a jersey tank and shorts outfit and then the usual polo and staff shorts.

We had new dress uniforms this summer! I'm not sure how to post a pic from the new tap talk app, maybe @BuegeSmalls can.

But last year they showed our other outfits, we had a sublimated skirt/tank outfit, and then a jersey tank and shorts outfit and then the usual polo and staff shorts.

This is what we had this year. The uniforms were Powerfit and they are awesome.
4e2bfea94074502907fd13a6280cc3a7.jpg
c396815e4eec2d95d07f88f8bc4dd690.jpg

ETA: idk why the picture posted twice

None of the models from this year's show were staffers. They were all high school and some college aged cheerleaders & dancers.

for the 2014 show, last december, there were a few staff that helped with the theme of the show (using Varsity Spirit Fashion year round for all your teams needs)

OK, thanks! :)

Back