High School The 2015 Varsity Fashion Show

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't wait to see!!!! Is there a general time frame of when will actually see the new uniforms? Or will we have to wait until we order?
I'm not for certain what the brands have planned but I think they try to put the new styles into the training videos. So we might see them then!

yexdc.jpg

I just love this one so so so much.

Complete catalogue has been posted!
Varsity Spirit Fashion

I can't wait to see!!!! Is there a general time frame of when will actually see the new uniforms? Or will we have to wait until we order?

In the past, we've had to wait until we order to see the new stuff! The tank and shorts from last year was new so I assume we'll keep that. The blue and red/black and red outfits will be on their third summer for this coming year so I think we will be keeping those too! Only the uniform should be new unless they want to switch it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the past, we've had to wait until we order to see the new stuff! The tank and shorts from last year was new so I assume we'll keep that. The blue and red/black and red outfits will be on their third summer for this coming year so I think we will be keeping those too! Only the uniform should be new unless they want to switch it up

I really thought the superman one was used my senior year!

I really thought the superman one was used my senior year!
My first year (I believe your senior year, summer 2012) we had a different blue one with white on it, a majority red one with a black skirt, and a majority black one with blue on it. They retired the black with blue and red with black my second year (summer of 2013) and got the blue with red and black with red and kept the blue with white!

I have no idea if any of that makes sense but I'll try and dig up some pictures that might help a bit [emoji28]

My first year (I believe your senior year, summer 2012) we had a different blue one with white on it, a majority red one with a black skirt, and a majority black one with blue on it. They retired the black with blue and red with black my second year (summer of 2013) and got the blue with red and black with red and kept the blue with white!

I have no idea if any of that makes sense but I'll try and dig up some pictures that might help a bit [emoji28]

No I know exactly what you're talking about! I just really thought we were retiring the supermans. I'm so overly excited for the formal uniform though!!!

Back