All-Star The Best Gift You've Gotten After Competing

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who remembers those awesome little pillows they gave out at BATC in 06 maybe? Man, that thing was awesome:)

They also gave out a manicure set one year, which I still have and use.... American Championships in 07 gave out these travel bags to hold cosmetics in, WSF and Jamfest's black sling bags from 06/07 were pretty sweet too.

ECDA in the gave out drawstring laundry bags at one point, and duffle bags in my sophomore year of high school... mine mysteriously disappeared AT the competition, and (about to date myself here) it contained my bodyliner with snaps in the crotch and my name embroidered on the neck, spankies, sneakers, DISCMAN, and some cds I had bought while down there lol.... I was always convinced that someone from a team called "ACE" (idk if it's THE ACE that we all know of now) stole it, because they were sitting right behind us, and when we came back up from awards, my bag was gone.... sorry, tangent lol

that feeling you get when they call your teams name for 1st and saying in your mind "oh my god we just won nca!!!" not even the jackets are better than the memories...but they are a nice addition :)

when i was like 9 or 10 my mom gave me $50 for landing my punch front :) and this year my team won jackets and rings and shirts from this one comp!

I'm 5'0 ft tall that nonsense is down to my knees!

lol i'm 5'2 but believe, the extra 2 inches doesn't make a difference! i might have that shirt for a long long time. You think they would have more shirts since its a "national" championshop.....hints the national, meaning nation-wide.

i'm just gunna jump into this conversation and say i have a shirt from a nationals competition from my 1st peewee (mini) year. i was in the 4th grade. it is still too big for me. i'm around 5'2

Backpacks & bags! I also love and still use the black bag I got from clash of the titans. I got tired of the cheersport blankets..I turned one of them into a pillow & gave another to the goodwill lol.

Back