All-Star The Best Of The Best At Summit 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was able to watch a little bit of the live stream today and I caught Stingrays' Green performance...holy cow...They are fantastic! Congrats to them on winning :)

Interesting considering the division is usually pretty tight-knit. All the kids seem to know and respect each other because the division is small and they compete against the same kids pretty regularly.

I was shocked as well. Pretty nasty--especially when you see how the scores stacked up the day before and the aforementioned team had a lower raw score.

I've said this on a couple threads now but I just want to say again how much I enjoyed the live streaming on ESPN3. I will be a very happy camper if they do that for Worlds next year. But you can't charge for it, so I'm not sure they will. A girl can hope!

The interviews and video clips were fun and filled the breaks in competition very well. It all made me sad that the Summit wasn't around when I cheered!

Love the Summit! Love seeing such clean routines and correct technique. It's not the norm to see this at most comps, and it's so refreshing to know that good, correct cheerleading is still being taught!

Small youth 2
4th stars vipers (Texas)
3rd Texas power (Texas)
2nd express cheer (Texas)
1st pro athletics showstoppers
They were an obvious 1st place team! So good!!

I do think putting on sunglasses though for 1st and accepting your award is kind of tacky but maybe it's just me!

Also Texas represented!

Ca youth 1 kitty Katz got 1st
The black and blue CA lol

My daughter is on Showstoppers. They have had an amazing season & this was their last comp so the parents got together & made goodie bags, one of the favors were the little read sunglasses a parent had made that said Showstoppers on the side. They have worn them non stop since they got them on Friday, just a fun way for kids that young to show a little team unity, no political statement or "tackiness" intended by any means, just cute kids being cute kids.

That's awesome to here! They definitely were my favorite performance! Congrats to her team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey there R! I posted here earlier y'all had your sunglasses on all weekend and it was cute...but then again I am friends with you and was seeing your pics all weekend....some people could have just thought the kids put them on just to accept awards :) I saw Miss N did not even have them on in the awards pic like most of the other kids haha....I hope your travels BACK home are less complicated than your Cheersport debaucle. I saw last night you got stuck without food and Stitches! lol

Congrats again, I had been saying all your y'all would win this - what a great season you had - give N a hug from us...hopefully we can all get together at NCA...that seems really far away now! lol xxxooo

Some awesome sportsmanship-

Rockstar smashing pumpkins supporting each other backstage and throughout the weekend. Sweetest team I've ever met.

My team watched @alexamarysouza's team you guys did amazing!

Cali s4 and World Cup electra bonding before warm ups

New Jersey spirit explosion hot topic and Electra tying for 7th in large senior 3 and south jersey storm placing 9th- came together after awards for a picture and started a "jersey" chant.

The summit was one of the best weekends of my entire life and I ended senior year with a perfect hot routine. We were so happy to just be in finals. And I've experienced amazing sportsmanship which just made my weekend.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I don't know if I would consider "Hater Shades" a fun team bonding gift. Do we really need to teach a youth team that they have "Haters"?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I'm not even sure I get the point of hater shades, are they trying to hide?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android Hater Shades, trying to be relevant since 2009.

Back