All-Star The Best Of The Best At Summit 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not even sure I get the point of hater shades, are they trying to hide?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android Hater Shades, trying to be relevant since 2009.
Yeah I'm not sure if that means they're the hater or they're shading themselves from the hater but isn't this a Y2 team? I'd think Minnie Mouse ears and Disney pins are more appropriate than shouting out to their "haters."

Do youth kids have haters? There's so much that's just sad if they do and sadder if they're giving them one ounce of their attention.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

This was a really great event but some of the reveals and scores and extra teams in finals gave me weird vibes all weekend. But my team ended up winning so it was all good!

Some awesome sportsmanship-

Rockstar smashing pumpkins supporting each other backstage and throughout the weekend. Sweetest team I've ever met.

My team watched @alexamarysouza's team you guys did amazing!

Cali s4 and World Cup electra bonding before warm ups

New Jersey spirit explosion hot topic and Electra tying for 7th in large senior 3 and south jersey storm placing 9th- came together after awards for a picture and started a "jersey" chant.

The summit was one of the best weekends of my entire life and I ended senior year with a perfect hot routine. We were so happy to just be in finals. And I've experienced amazing sportsmanship which just made my weekend.

and I saw and heard the opposite of this. Teams that won/ got top three in my division were telling my team we didn't have a chance and that they already won. We didn't even make finals (2 stunt falls that never happen) and they got dead last in finals and I guess that's Karma. why do people have to be so cocky/rude?

my team didn't have the best summit experience. And did anyone else find the varsity workers to be extremely rude? Not pleased with that...

and I saw and heard the opposite of this. Teams that won/ got top three in my division were telling my team we didn't have a chance and that they already won. We didn't even make finals (2 stunt falls that never happen) and they got dead last in finals and I guess that's Karma. why do people have to be so cocky/rude?

my team didn't have the best summit experience. And did anyone else find the varsity workers to be extremely rude? Not pleased with that...

This Is how some of my competition has been to my team all year. We made it to summit. (11th place) trying to say GOODLUCK was soooo hard. My competition either ignored me or said we didn't have a chance. If my gym heard of me or my teammates doing this we would be kicked off the team in a instinct.

Does anyone know why Top Gun Small Senior Restricted 5 didnt perform??I know they went to compete??

I am not part of their gym, but was proud to see Envy cheer a small gym get 2nd in small R5. Way to represent small gyms! :)

I don't know if I would consider "Hater Shades" a fun team bonding gift. Do we really need to teach a youth team that they have "Haters"?

They are little kids. Who said they are "Hater Shades"? And probably some of the sweetest, most hardworking little kids out there. They never referred to them as "hater shades" & how tacky to talk about young children like they are brats when you don't know them. Like I said, they were simply a team unity item, LOTS of teams had them, & I know many teams wore theirs on the award mat too, so you're dogging on these kids why? Because they won? Who's the hater here?

They are little kids. Who said they are "Hater Shades"? And probably some of the sweetest, most hardworking little kids out there. They never referred to them as "hater shades" & how tacky to talk about young children like they are brats when you don't know them. Like I said, they were simply a team unity item, LOTS of teams had them, & I know many teams wore theirs on the award mat too, so you're dogging on these kids why? Because they won? Who's the hater here?

Really? Let's start with the first comment...who called them "hater shades"? It's all over IG by the team members. One parent actually commented to the gym owner on Facebook that her cp was upset that her "hater shades" were broken on accident. Second I NEVER called them brats...so don't twist my words or make crap up. The only issue I have which was echoed by at least 3 other people is why is a gym teaching "little kids" that they have "haters"?

I'm so sorry you had this experience. I didn't witness any of that, thankfully. Everyone I came into contact with was very nice and lots of good luck wishing all around. I have very few complaints about this weekend.

Back