All-Star The Best Of The Best At Summit 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hardly ever hear the gossip and even more seldom do I know what the kids here are talking about but even I have seen the "Hater's Shades" comments by Pro kids on IG. It's whatever to me.....just own it!
IF in fact that is true, don't judge a full team by one or two kids who may be influenced by older siblings.

IF in fact that is true, don't judge a full team by one or two kids who may be influenced by older siblings.

Are you calling me a liar? For the record, I don't lie. I'm not judging anybody. People said that wasn't what it was....but what I read with my own 2 eyes is that it was exactly what it was. I don't care either way, just own it!!!

I know what I saw. It's different than the story that's being told here. People can decide to believe me......or you.......I don't care one way or the other. Just stating what I saw.

Unbiased opinion here: I saw the hater shade thing on IG too. I don't think it's a matter of national security or anything, but I also don't see the need to deny it. Own it and move on. Somebody had a momentary lack of judgement given the kids age, it's not that big a deal. I wouldn't suggest turning it into one by arguing about what's clearly posted on the internet.

ETA: dang MsTeal get outta my head! #scary

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Really? Let's start with the first comment...who called them "hater shades"? It's all over IG by the team members. One parent actually commented to the gym owner on Facebook that her cp was upset that her "hater shades" were broken on accident. Second I NEVER called them brats...so don't twist my words or make crap up. The only issue I have which was echoed by at least 3 other people is why is a gym teaching "little kids" that they have "haters"?

That's NOT a parent, it's an older sister, & it's not the gym teaching them that, so don't assume. Again, don't judge an entire team, or in your case, an entire gym by one or two that are misguided by older siblings. My daughter just showed me exactly where a child said that on IG, and as a parent of a child on that team, that's embarrassing, but don't think those kids are all taught that & certainly not by the gym. and face it, 3 others jump on because Fierce Board is a giant bandwagon, it's going to happen, especially if there is an opposing position on any subject. My only issue is that these are little youth age kids people are criticizing.

That's NOT a parent, it's an older sister, & it's not the gym teaching them that, so don't assume. Again, don't judge an entire team, or in your case, an entire gym by one or two that are misguided by older siblings. My daughter just showed me exactly where a child said that on IG, and as a parent of a child on that team, that's embarrassing, but don't think those kids are all taught that & certainly not by the gym. and face it, 3 others jump on because Fierce Board is a giant bandwagon, it's going to happen, especially if there is an opposing position on any subject. My only issue is that these are little youth age kids people are criticizing.
I'm confused. Did the "hater shades" label come from an older sibling...or that team's coach?

Are you calling me a liar? For the record, I don't lie. I'm not judging anybody. People said that wasn't what it was....but what I read with my own 2 eyes is that it was exactly what it was. I don't care either way, just own it!!!

I know what I saw. It's different than the story that's being told here. People can decide to believe me......or you.......I don't care one way or the other. Just stating what I saw.
LOL!!!! WOW, way to read into that. I'm not denying you saw it, in fact I replied to someone else that my daughter showed it to me, & said as a parent that is embarrassing. My daughter direct messaged that child to take it down. I don'e need to "own it" the child who said it doesn't belong to me, but you're judging my child's entire team/gym by one comment by one misguided child. My only issue is just stop trashing 20 kids, good kids, for one kid's comment on IG.

LOL!!!! WOW, way to read into that. I'm not denying you saw it, in fact I replied to someone else that my daughter showed it to me, & said as a parent that is embarrassing. My daughter direct messaged that child to take it down. I don'e need to "own it" the child who said it doesn't belong to me, but you're judging my child's entire team/gym by one comment by one misguided child. My only issue is just stop trashing 20 kids, good kids, for one kid's comment on IG.

When you capitalize IF......well, that said it. I haven't trashed anyone. You're really reaching.

Yeah I'm not sure if that means they're the hater or they're shading themselves from the hater but isn't this a Y2 team? I'd think Minnie Mouse ears and Disney pins are more appropriate than shouting out to their "haters."

Do youth kids have haters? There's so much that's just sad if they do and sadder if they're giving them one ounce of their attention.

I am going to comment once and once only on the matter of " The hater shades " For all that are so Invested in the subject that has been brought tO my attention. I was the lne that posted on the Gym owners page in regards to Sun glasses that ment something to her being on the team 4 Years and now aging off. The kids heard the " Hater shades " By someone else not a parent nor a coach and it was from what im being told a movie. Our children have to be some of the best nost well respectable children I know. These kids always make a point to cheer on their conpation and make friends with everyone. My little sister was one of the kids that posted about " Hater shades " in the same paragraph exspressi ng her love for thise team her Social media account also being PRIVATE Nor do i even think she knows what the term even means. But thank you all for your amazing kind words about or athletes and i wish your children all the best at tryouts and their upcoming season. God bless ♥ s
Yeah I'm not sure if that means they're the hater or they're shading themselves from the hater but isn't this a Y2 team? I'd think Minnie Mouse ears and Disney pins are more appropriate than shouting out to their "haters."

Do youth kids have haters? There's so much that's just sad if they do and sadder if they're giving them one ounce of their attention.

Back