All-Star The Best Of The Best At Summit 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Some awesome sportsmanship-

Rockstar smashing pumpkins supporting each other backstage and throughout the weekend. Sweetest team I've ever met.

My team watched @alexamarysouza's team you guys did amazing!

Cali s4 and World Cup electra bonding before warm ups

New Jersey spirit explosion hot topic and Electra tying for 7th in large senior 3 and south jersey storm placing 9th- came together after awards for a picture and started a "jersey" chant.

The summit was one of the best weekends of my entire life and I ended senior year with a perfect hot routine. We were so happy to just be in finals. And I've experienced amazing sportsmanship which just made my weekend.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Thanks again for watching us :) my teammates were like "did you see World Cup watching us?!", all excited and stuff..and I just told them I had connections haha ;)

IG is very popular with the under 13 crowd.

My CP's youth team all has their own accounts, but they are smart enough so far to not post anything publicly that they would be questioned for, but they are all followed and following all of us parents, the gym follows all of the kids, too, but they do use the private send a photo thing like a group text or private Facebook message. I just opened CP's phone and Instagram and she is in 6th and there is a group message from a teammate to everyone on the team individually on what is everyone wearing to the banquet tonight. It then shows who has read the conversation and you can reply in the group.

I hope the teams that didn't attend the Summit last year but attended this year enjoyed the experience. This was our second year attending and I was impressed both years by the actual competition of the teams competing in CP's division.

Congrats to everyone at the Summit this weekend. Our family's first time and I am so glad my daughter got a chance to experience this. @stuntjumptumble I broke my rule (I don't like to watch our competition - superstitious I guess) but watched you all and you were awesome and such a great fan base. But every other team I saw - either on the mat or on the big screen were all amazing.

Hope we get back some day.

Congrats to everyone at the Summit this weekend. Our family's first time and I am so glad my daughter got a chance to experience this. @stuntjumptumble I broke my rule (I don't like to watch our competition - superstitious I guess) but watched you all and you were awesome and such a great fan base. But every other team I saw - either on the mat or on the big screen were all amazing.

Hope we get back some day.
Thank you so much :D what gym are you with?

Why did I foolishly think that this thread would be people's reflections on the most awesome moments/ overall amazing routines they saw this weekend? Instead, we have people bickering about team sunglasses for a competition in Florida...? A YOUTH team at that.

#overit
#fierceboardproblems

**whips out hater sunglasses and moves to a new thread**

Back