All-Star the best...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

AJ from supercells' pass is my favorite from the junior division in the 09-10 season so far.. roundoff full punch double through to double, she's really tiny does anybody know how old she is?

fave from the senior division this season so far is toni from wcss, her pass is beautiful to watch with her height!

shampagne for ace warriors with that r/o full double through to double, that toe full, that two to whip double, and one to double:)<3 love ya sham

CheerKatie08 said:
AJ from supercells' pass is my favorite from the junior division in the 09-10 season so far.. roundoff full punch double through to double, she's really tiny does anybody know how old she is?

fave from the senior division this season so far is toni from wcss, her pass is beautiful to watch with her height!

agreeed !

CheerKatie08 said:

yes i love her pass

CheerKatie08 said:

haha i tried hitting a like button but i forgot we dont have one here lol but def agree i love aj!

There is a girl on Teal that does a double thru to double and has a handspring double and is working on her standing double for worlds this year.

Ashley Echelberger from CA Panthers won "best tumbler" at our last nationals with double to double to double.

Who's that bad mamma jamma from T&S Large Limited? She definitely deserves to be on the list.

BlueCat said:
Ashley Echelberger from CA Panthers won "best tumbler" at our last nationals with double to double to double.

Who's that bad mamma jamma from T&S Large Limited? She definitely deserves to be on the list.

Pretty sure that's Courtney Shobe

Back