All-Star The Cheer Leader Magazine Voting- Please Read!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 10, 2011
Can you all of you guys do me a huge favor?
some of you may know him, theres a little boy at my cheer gym "vizion allstars" in michigan, his name is cameron taylor! he is running for cheerleader of the year! he is amazing, he is an level 5 athlete and only 10 years old! can you please vote for him by liking his pictute on facebook!
theres a link below, but if it doesnt work go on the facebook page on "The Cheer Leader Magazine" and go to " male cheerleader of the year" and like his picture, cameron taylor. when you get to the facebook picture theres a comment with a link of a video of him! id really appreciate if everyone voted and passed it on! thank you soooo much!!!!
he deserves it! he has worked so hard to become the superstar he is today! it would be so much if you all voted! thanks again!

heres the link :
http://m.facebook.com/pages/The-Cheer-Leader-Magazine/176685290254?id=176685290254&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fdeluciapamela%2Fstatus%2F199957549884243970&_rdr

Can you all of you guys do me a huge favor?
some of you may know him, theres a little boy at my cheer gym "vizion allstars" in michigan, his name is cameron taylor! he is running for cheerleader of the year! he is amazing, he is an level 5 athlete and only 10 years old! can you please vote for him by liking his pictute on facebook!

theres a link below, but if it doesnt work go on the facebook page on "The Cheer Leader Magazine" and go to " male cheerleader of the year" and like his picture, cameron taylor. when you get to the facebook picture theres a comment with a link of a video of him! id really appreciate if everyone voted and passed it on! thank you soooo much!!!!

he deserves it! he has worked so hard to become the superstar he is today! it would be so much if you all voted! thanks again!

heres the link :

there's already a thread for this...

Latest posts

Back