OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
Yes Chloe is at Studio 19, her mom posted a video of her dancing there and there are some pics of her there. And yes ironically that is where Kendall is from.

I was watching clips from recent episodes and it actually took me a few minutes to notice that Brooke and Paige are gone. Weird.

that dance off...... i had to see it myself to make sure it is as bad as you guys said. And it is
Such a weird pointless episode

DanThat'sCool! » Blog Archive » Dance Moms: It’s All Going Down In Tinsel Town When Abby Lee And The ALDC Hit Hollywood For Nationals.

I think I posted about this blog a while ago, but it is so funny and spot on (with my kind of sarcasm!) that I had to share again!

I may have laughed out loud in class because of this:::

"Then Cathy showed up to hand deliver the bronzed metal Pottery Barn chandelier with the red apples (…seriously…figure it out…it’s code for something…) directly to Abby, who was eating a banana at the time. Apparently she color coordinates her food with her plastic accessories now. I was not aware."

I've been watching a bunch of Raising Asia lately. I'm convinced that this child will be burnt out by age 11. I though her other performance was raunchy, but this takes the cake. I have no idea why Anthony would knowingly choreograph this for a 9-year-old, or how her dad can sit there and co-sign any of this.

I've been watching a bunch of Raising Asia lately. I'm convinced that this child will be burnt out by age 11. I though her other performance was raunchy, but this takes the cake. I have no idea why Anthony would knowingly choreograph this for a 9-year-old, or how her dad can sit there and co-sign any of this.

I felt like I was listening to Kids Bop. Stick to dance Asia.

I always laugh when I hear the songs they write for her. Like do they realize how old she is? Yes Asia, tell me more about that relationship you were in where you were driving around at 2 AM.... I didn't know 9 year olds could drive.

The promos for tonight's dance moms are saying that this is Chloe's final dance

Lucky girl
I feel so sad for her, though. It will take years of therapy to heal what Abby has done. These girls could have had a nice group friendship without this mess of a show.

Then again, they wouldn't have had a studio without the show.

I feel so sad for her, though. It will take years of therapy to heal what Abby has done. These girls could have had a nice group friendship without this mess of a show.

Then again, they wouldn't have had a studio without the show.

Regardless of whether she stays or leaves the show, if she's going to need therapy she's going to need therapy.

She's young. She can make new friends.

Did Kathy say that they paid $12,000 to use the Sia song?

Also wtw with those costumes.

Back