OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
I really think Holly is stepping up to be the focal player this season. When the show had Christi and Kelly, she sat back and watched from the sideline and Nia was considered a minor player on the team, so now this will be a great opportunity for her to step up and shine.. Btw, I always knew Dr. Holly had it in her to bring crazy, but Christy and Kelly were given those parts. ..

They just added dance moms to netflix! There appears to be one season, although the episodes are out of order and from different seasons. Maybe this is because it's "Dance Moms: Collection" & they're only selecting a few titles to show. Anyway, Chloe's costume for her solo Glitz & Glamour is my favorite out of every costume they've ever worn on the show

They just added dance moms to netflix! There appears to be one season, although the episodes are out of order and from different seasons. Maybe this is because it's "Dance Moms: Collection" & they're only selecting a few titles to show. Anyway, Chloe's costume for her solo Glitz & Glamour is my favorite out of every costume they've ever worn on the show
I am so excited yet so sad because I just finished Grey's Anatomy; I was excited to not waste anymore time on Netflix...oh well

Aren't all of the episodes on Lifetime's website without logging in? I thought I read that the other week

hmmm...rumor has it that ALM is in NJ at a cheer gym right now filming something...trying to get more info since it is a friend of a friend who is on set.

hmmm...rumor has it that ALM is in NJ at a cheer gym right now filming something...trying to get more info since it is a friend of a friend who is on set.

That's real funny since she is always quick to bash cheerleading because of her personal grudge against Kelly. Insert side eye here.

Did anyone else notice Abby Lee acting unstable on Instagram over the weekend? Apparently they "lost" to Candy Apples

That's real funny since she is always quick to bash cheerleading because of her personal grudge against Kelly. Insert side eye here.

Yep! I remember the "shaking your pompoms, so boys can get the scholarship"comment!

But, I also remember a rumor a year or so later that said that she was going to be involved in a cheer competition company, but it was never made clear if it was for a show, or the cheer circuit.

I am trying to get more info, but the person is actually working on the set, so I might not hear anything until later.

Yep! I remember the "shaking your pompoms, so boys can get the scholarship"comment!

But, I also remember a rumor a year or so later that said that she was going to be involved in a cheer competition company, but it was never made clear if it was for a show, or the cheer circuit.

I am trying to get more info, but the person is actually working on the set, so I might not hear anything until later.

I am super interested to hear what is happening. Who knows, maybe The Pope of cheer opened her eyes a little bit when they invited her to CEA's showcase last season. I still don't want her name attached to cheer.

and what an awkward conversation that was the girls were having in the dressing room
That JoJo Girl definitly has some confidence

Back