OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
Sia announced that she (Sia) was performing at the Grammys and I was hoping to see Maddie there with her. I'm happy Maddie has gotten this opportunity. How crazy would it be if they used Mackenzie in a video too and then you could have 3 Sia's in one video. Sia-ception.

When Sia announced it on Ellen I was hoping (but knew she would) Maddie wasn't performing. Because I don't like Abby and in my mind I only pictured Abby taunting the other girls about it.

But with all of those music videos Nia and them are churning out maybe they'll win a Grammy.

Lol jk. There's no auto tune award.

When Sia announced it on Ellen I was hoping (but knew she would) Maddie wasn't performing. Because I don't like Abby and in my mind I only pictured Abby taunting the other girls about it.

But with all of those music videos Nia and them are churning out maybe they'll win a Grammy.

Lol jk. There's no auto tune award.

I'm excited for Maddie solely for the sake of Maddie. The Abby-Monster I can't stand and I doubt she had anything with Maddie getting from the Sia video to the Grammys. And Im tired of hearing her take credit for all of Maddie's successes. Like c'mon.

I'm excited for Maddie solely for the sake of Maddie. The Abby-Monster I can't stand and I doubt she had anything with Maddie getting from the Sia video to the Grammys. And Im tired of hearing her take credit for all of Maddie's successes. Like c'mon.
4306c7a5e258b44dbb96229976905f45.jpg

She's sickening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4306c7a5e258b44dbb96229976905f45.jpg

She's sickening.

Speak of the devil.... Good golly Abby needs to take a step back and calm down. She looks terrible, both physically and mentally. She needs to schedule some therapy sessions and sort some things out.

ETA: meant to say she's looked terrible in the last couple of weeks in the episodes.

Speak of the devil.... Good golly Abby needs to take a step back and calm down. She looks terrible, both physically and mentally. She needs to schedule some therapy sessions and sort some things out.

ETA: meant to say she's looked terrible in the last couple of weeks in the episodes.

She's been instagram ing Grammy stuff/ credentials all day

I can just see Nia and Kendall's sad faces this June when the episodes air "while you were out filming music videos MADDIE WAS OUT WORKING GETTING SEEN BY THE MUSIC INDUSTRY ELITE".

And their sad pitiful glances at their moms.

MacKenzie hanging her head.

JOjo being oblivious and delusional.

c15de044ffd05200a72c5509c8b00765.jpg

I know Maddie is a dancer and I know she is good at acting, but this picture makes me feel uncomfortable. I feel like she's being used, and not just by Abby---I hate that the show had made me want to hate a 12 year old child for no other reason than the favoritism she was shown. Long term, I think that is something Maddie is going to have a difficult time overcoming.

She's been instagram ing Grammy stuff/ credentials all day

I can just see Nia and Kendall's sad faces this June when the episodes air "while you were out filming music videos MADDIE WAS OUT WORKING GETTING SEEN BY THE MUSIC INDUSTRY ELITE".

And their sad pitiful glances at their moms.

MacKenzie hanging her head.

JOjo being oblivious and delusional.

This is funny, but sadly realistic at the same time. I could almost hear her saying the words to those poor kids! So creepy...

I need every single celebrity who parodied this to line up for a game of Who Wore It Better. Pretty sure Jimmy Kimmel and his sidekick did one, too. And the girl from Dancing With The Stars.

ETA: Wait that was really Kristen Wiig!?!

I wonder if Abby is someone stewing because today more people are talking about Kristen Wiigs interpretive dance skills than Maddie's.

I'm sure she is. Had I not know any better, I wouldn't have even realized Maddie was at the Grammy's performing if I hadn't seen the runway picture.

But, I do have to ask, who is Kristen Wiigs?

I'm sure she is. Had I not know any better, I wouldn't have even realized Maddie was at the Grammy's performing if I hadn't seen the runway picture.

But, I do have to ask, who is Kristen Wiigs?

Shes an actress.... she was on SNL...Bridesmaids...Knocked Up.

Back