OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
Got a feeling we are going to see Brooke in the allstar cheer world a lot sooner than we think, just seen her post an Instagram picture with a friend, the friend in FCA uniform and Brooke in a fan shirt

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I just saw that on the popular screen and was coming to say something

Hope she joins and I hope she brings Nia and MacKenzie with her

I loved the show when it first started. The fact that everything is pretty much staged irks me so much. I feel so bad for Kelly, Brooke and Paige. I hope that Brooke and Paige find happiness in whatever they choose to do. It pains me that Abby's fame has gone to her head.

Apparently my parents safe browsing thing they have set up is now blocking "file sharing"
Guess I won't be watching dance moms.... :rolleyes:

An executive producer of the show (who had been pictured with Abby a few years ago) is the younger brother of my best friend from junior high. I practically lived at their house.

I stopped watching years ago. I couldn't bear to watch those girls get berated week after week.

Has anyone watched the newest episode? I just finished watching it.

Where can I start? Isn't it ironic that Abby told the moms that if they used the F word they'll be thrown out, then that kid from Candy Apples USED THE F WORD.

And I was looking forward to Peyton doing her solo. Until Leslie used the F word -_-

There's so much to talk about just from watching this episode!!

I only watch it because it is my mom's guilty pleasure and I happen to be in the same room as her. So a few things I noticed from the episode. Chloe looked miserable the entire time. The ENTIRE time. If she's not at the studio anymore, why are they filming with them? Are they under contract or something? Second, I normally don't agree with Abby, but she was totally right to call out the judge who accepted the Candy Apples jacket. Like really? What kind of judge does that..? I hope that was scripted. And to the kid with the potty mouth, you do realize you're being filmed and there are microphones and stuff? Like it is going to air on TV, how can you deny it?? But I guess he's a little kid and was just trying to cover his butt…
Anyways… this show is ridiculous. I hope it gets cancelled for the sake of the kids.

I only watch it because it is my mom's guilty pleasure and I happen to be in the same room as her. So a few things I noticed from the episode. Chloe looked miserable the entire time. The ENTIRE time. If she's not at the studio anymore, why are they filming with them? Are they under contract or something? Second, I normally don't agree with Abby, but she was totally right to call out the judge who accepted the Candy Apples jacket. Like really? What kind of judge does that..? I hope that was scripted. And to the kid with the potty mouth, you do realize you're being filmed and there are microphones and stuff? Like it is going to air on TV, how can you deny it?? But I guess he's a little kid and was just trying to cover his butt…
Anyways… this show is ridiculous. I hope it gets cancelled for the sake of the kids.

Yeah, Chloe didn't look happy at all. Yep, they're under contract. I was thinking that too! Maybe he was trying to be polite in front of the cameras or, hopefully, it was scripted.

LOL the kid that swore. To me, he looks like one of "those" kids, if you get what I mean. What's worse was that his mom DEFENDED him -.-

EDIT: I'm one of those fans who secretly wishes that Kelly won't get the show cancelled. As bad as it may sound, Dance Moms is a guilty pleasure that will be hard for me to let go when it does get cancelled.

I think all of the adults are crazy. ALDC Moms. Candy Apples Moms. Abby. Whatever the Candy Apples owners name is. Though, I believe this was talked about earlier, but Nia's Mom is probably the least crazy. She was the only smart one who was like "Okay, we don't have enough uniforms and we all want our kids to dance. Let's solve this problem." Everyone else is just running around like lunatics talking crap.

ETA: As much as I just want to type "CA" instead of "Candy Apples" I just can't even stand the semblance to Cheer Athletics. So I have to type it out, every time.

Is it possible that this version of the show gets cancelled? And then abby continues on with her new team who have longer contracts and not stick with the orignal team?

I don't know anything about whether or not this show could or would be cancelled. Or if it would continue with the new-fake team.

But I do know that Abby lee has a 3rd show in the works to go around helping save struggling dance studios.

Soooo I suppose she's going to show them how to sell their soul to the devil for money?....get out of bankruptcy? Because surely Abby Lee can't go around how helping studios with choreography or technique.

I think all of the adults are crazy. ALDC Moms. Candy Apples Moms. Abby. Whatever the Candy Apples owners name is. Though, I believe this was talked about earlier, but Nia's Mom is probably the least crazy. She was the only smart one who was like "Okay, we don't have enough uniforms and we all want our kids to dance. Let's solve this problem." Everyone else is just running around like lunatics talking crap.

ETA: As much as I just want to type "CA" instead of "Candy Apples" I just can't even stand the semblance to Cheer Athletics. So I have to type it out, every time.

LOL! Just say CADC. Candy Apples Dance Company. Trust me, it's way better than CA.

I don't know anything about whether or not this show could or would be cancelled. Or if it would continue with the new-fake team.

But I do know that Abby lee has a 3rd show in the works to go around helping save struggling dance studios.

Soooo I suppose she's going to show them how to sell their soul to the devil for money?....get out of bankruptcy? Because surely Abby Lee can't go around how helping studios with choreography or technique.

WHA?? A third show??? Helping dance studios?? PSHHHHH. Girl, please.

Is it possible that this version of the show gets cancelled? And then abby continues on with her new team who have longer contracts and not stick with the orignal team?

I don't think so. If she replaces the entire team (with the exception of Maddie) then surely Dance Moms would get shut down for good.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DANCE MOMS BUT OUT OF CURIOSITY: What if Cheer! didn't get dropped from Lifetime and was still called Jersey Cheer. Would it have turned into the All-Star cheer version of DM? *shivers*

Back