OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
Anyone see Maddie's episode on Autin & Ally? It was on last night(?). The acting wasn't great, she needs to loosen up a bit. She seems really reserved (in real life and while acting). But the ending was cute for a Disney show!

e41dbf3fa5a4c81d5763047dcc4fee3f.jpg

yall look.

It's Kalani and Beyoncé.

Abby is so important in every industry.
Yet she doesn't even know that's not Beyoncé.

Or that Beyoncé wasn't even at the award show they were at

Like okay girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yall look.

It's Kalani and Beyoncé.

Like okay girl

Hahahaha that's so awful...what a mess.

Which makes no sense since it's not a kids show.

Nia's inappropriate outfit disappointed me. Prior to, they all dressed for award shows in age appropriate dresses.

Nia looked too grown. Kendall looked almost too grown. And then kalani, the one that actually looks the most adult, was dressed the most age appropriate .

holly has truly fallen into the point of no return

OKAY I can not shimmy this enough. Especially since I heard Abby say "TLC see this is a kids show". Just what this woman needs to think her reality garbage is a kids show. Our family had a whole conversation because my kids know I dvr it and watch it and they are not allowed to watch it (they only watch tv when we are present) and they tried to use this to watch it to which I quickly said no way.

Anyone see Maddie's episode on Autin & Ally? It was on last night(?). The acting wasn't great, she needs to loosen up a bit. She seems really reserved (in real life and while acting). But the ending was cute for a Disney show!

Just saw it today. Fun and creative dancing - but acting I have seen better in the elementary acting club at our school. If she really wants to pursue this she needs some good quality acting classes.

yall look.

It's Kalani and Beyoncé.

Like okay girl

Oh sweet baby Jesus...

That just makes me laugh too much.

I did notice though, for shows in the reality category none of them are really aimed at Kids. I'm not even sure why it's a category?

Give Kalani an orange spray tan and dye her hair jet black and she'd look just like her mom in that photo. I know this happens in real like but it's crazy watching these little girls transform into their moms right before our eyes. Chloe is like a spitting image of Christi now, especially when she's wearing heavy makeup, all she needs is the white highlights and she could pass for her in a lineup. Maddie keeps looking more and more like Melissa too.

Give Kalani an orange spray tan and dye her hair jet black and she'd look just like her mom in that photo. I know this happens in real like but it's crazy watching these little girls transform into their moms right before our eyes. Chloe is like a spitting image of Christi now, especially when she's wearing heavy makeup, all she needs is the white highlights and she could pass for her in a lineup. Maddie keeps looking more and more like Melissa too.

I always amazes me how much Paige looks like Kelly.

That's weird you say that because beside from Kendall I don't think any of them remotely look like their moms.

When the show first started i would always think "where did these women get these kids"

Nia looks like the dad. Chloe and her mom have the same coloring but I don't think they look alike. Paige and Brooke didn't look like each other or Kelly. Maddie and Mackenzie kind of look like each other but not Melissa.

That's weird you say that because beside from Kendall I don't think any of them remotely look like their moms.

When the show first started i would always think "where did these women get these kids"

Nia looks like the dad. Chloe and her mom have the same coloring but I don't think they look alike. Paige and Brooke didn't look like each other or Kelly. Maddie and Mackenzie kind of look like each other but not Melissa.

I agree Nia looks like her dad. I think McKensie and Brooke both look like their dads too. To me, all the rest of them are splitting images of their moms. Its a matter of opinion I guess - my CP and I know some people who freak out about how much she looks like me, and others who don't even see it.

I think part of it is they start to take on their mom's mannerisms. My oldest looks just like her dad but she is so much like me and makes the same faces etc so people think she looks like me. Whereas my other ones look like my kid pictures but have more of their dad in characteristics and look more like them - but then as years have gone on my husband and I look more and more alike.

Melissa basically said that it sucks that she's in Pittsburgh with Mackenzie and not in NYC with Maddie

Poor little Tink Tink. Hearing that made me sad for her...like when they had her sing that song about her time to shine or whatever.

Also this dumb dance was a set up.

Last edited:
I haven't been watching Dance Moms since the new season started lol. Thanks guys for keeping me up to date.

But Abby looks so much better now! I like her new hair. It suits her better. And she lost more weight! Her face has slimmed down a bit.

I haven't been watching Dance Moms since the new season started lol. Thanks guys for keeping me up to date.

But Abby looks so much better now! I like her new hair. It suits her better. And she lost more weight! Her face has slimmed down a bit.
but she is still a crazy b-atch .....:D

Back