OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
All these music videos and LA stuff is just Abby trying to ride out the show a little longer. The phrase "jump the shark" comes to mind with this season.

Ehhh I dont think Abby Lee is going anywhere time soon, unless she decides she doesn't want to do television anymore. Kinda like Nene Leakes on Bravo, and The Kardashians on E.

Rumor's are swirling that Nia is pulling a Chloe---training at a different studio and only showing up to the ALDC to film.

And we have our next singer...
latest

Her new single is called 'I Can Make You Dance'.

And, fun fact, Jojo used to do competitive cheer as a Tiny...learn something new everyday

Adorable as a cheerleader yes. But to butcher the National Anthem? Big pet peeve of mine.

"Butchering" is an extreme reaction, imo. If she performed it now, after gaining celebrity status, I would fully agree; but looking at her age, it seems like it was a honor and not a publicity stunt (or so I hope!)

Oh, I almost forgot...forgive me if it was mentioned here before, but I was watching the Twinkles documentary last night and Dance Moms was on in the background during one of the scenes. It must have been their first season. The girls were so little!

"Butchering" is an extreme reaction, imo. If she performed it now, after gaining celebrity status, I would fully agree; but looking at her age, it seems like it was a honor and not a publicity stunt (or so I hope!)

Still butchered. She could not and did not hit the notes involved in singing that song; she is cute, I'll give her that, but no one should have put a mic in her hands to sing the Star Spangled Banner. Any other song and I wouldn't care; this song, and it bothers me.

Last edited:
Still butchered. She could not and did not hit the notes involved in singing that song; she is cute, I'll give her that, but no one should have put a mic in her hands to sing the Star Spangled Banner. Any other song and I wouldn't care; this son, and it bothers me.

fair enough. Totally understand.

Still butchered. She could not and did not hit the notes involved in singing that song; she is cute, I'll give her that, but no one should have put a mic in her hands to sing the Star Spangled Banner. Any other song and I wouldn't care; this song, and it bothers me.

I agree. If this was for the opening of a competition or any official event, they should have used someone who could sing for real or played a tape. The national anthem isn't something that you let just anyone sing for a crowd because they are cute, famous, related to the event organizers, etc. You also don't use it as your song of choice in a YouTube video of your kid singing to show off how gosh darn cute they are - pick a different song, "good ship lollipop" would be a good, if that's what you're trying to do.

Back