OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
I wonder if Melissa realizes the disservice she's done to her child now that she's be marketed and known as Sia's sidekick?

Did anyone catch the reunion show---I have words, but they're not appropriate to post out loud.

I don't think of it as a disservice. I'm sure many dancers wish they could have the opportunities Maddie is receiving even if it is being marketed as "the girl from the sia videos."

I don't think of it as a disservice. I'm sure many dancers wish they could have the opportunities Maddie is receiving even if it is being marketed as "the girl from the sia videos."

I definitely think many people want to be in her shoes, but she has typecast-ed herself. If she can't break out from that, especially since Sia has publicly said she is done with using her for music videos, it's going to cause more issues down the road. As it is, she does creepy very well but anything upbeat and it's a struggle to even watch her.

I was originally going to read them after the TV show ended, but I gave up on the show halfway through season 3? I think.

I gave up at the start of season 1 xD if you end up reading the books, I would recommend that you stop at about book 12-ish, because the storyline gets more and more unrealistic and the PLL crew and their actions gets you like: "OMG :banghead::banghead::banghead: " as you read along.

The comments section always gets me like: :enjoyshow:

Off topic but omg will they end PLL already? I've only seen 3 episodes from the first season but seriously they drag it out way too much. I've read all sixteen (yes, sixteen) PLL books and seriously Sara Shepard should've stopped at book 12. Or even book 8.

The last PLL book I read was one that involved a senior cruise...or maybe the aftermath of the cruise. They're a hot mess. I gave up

I want to show to end too. I was talking to my coworker right before the last finale and I established that I've sent half of my 20s waiting to find out wtf A is.

And now I know who A is but he means nothing to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last PLL book I read was one that involved a senior cruise...or maybe the aftermath of the cruise. They're a hot mess. I gave up

I want to show to end too. I was talking to my coworker right before the last finale and I established that I've sent half of my 20s waiting to find out wtf A is.

And now I know who A is but he means nothing to me

I gave up after season one......

Nia's video

Late to the party.

I'm getting Bey and Aaliyah with this one... they filtered her voice really well, and the video was well done. Song is amazing.

But the girl in the black who dropped into a split is way underdressed for a kids video... and that booty popping against the brick wall was not cute.

Last edited:
So with this last episode with them in Australia I just have to say or give this piece of advice for all the moms I guess or whatever cause I don't think they care but honestly I don't trust any of the moms with a 10ft pole. Every single one of them is looking out for themselves and they're kid so they need to stop with this crap of being offended if someone takes a day or does their own thing. Given the opportunity they would all do it!!! They're getting to be frustrating group of ladies....

The guy that introduced Abby and the Mad Max dance at the exhibition, and in last weeks episode you can see him strolling through the airport wearing a neck pillow

He went to college with me....and was the mascot. When I won tickets to Michael Jacksons funeral he was the only person that I knew in LA so he's the one they picked me up from the airport and went to the memorial service with me

No clue what is affiliation to Dance Moms is though

About the Tuesday episode:
1. When they're visiting the Kangaroos and the moms are talking, you can see JoJo running spastically in the background.
2. In rehearsals in the studio, Abby calls Kendall out on her shirt and makes her take it off, but after that it keeps appearing and disappearing on her in every other shot.

The guy that introduced Abby and the Mad Max dance at the exhibition, and in last weeks episode you can see him strolling through the airport wearing a neck pillow

He went to college with me....and was the mascot. When I won tickets to Michael Jacksons funeral he was the only person that I knew in LA so he's the one they picked me up from the airport and went to the memorial service with me

No clue what is affiliation to Dance Moms is though

You need to YouTuhbe the Dance Mom's Afterbuzz...he is a regular and runs most of Abby's private events.

You need to YouTuhbe the Dance Mom's Afterbuzz...he is a regular and runs most of Abby's private events.

No I've seen it. And the Lounging with Tony stuff he's been doing since college. (I've seen links , I don't devote time to watching because I just don't watch things like that)

I should rephrase my statement. "I'm not sure why the affiliation with Dance Moms"

He was also hanging with Raven Simone for awhile. Like I've never been clear about what his exact career ambition

I just finished watching Nia's music video and I really enjoy it...In this video, Nia reminded me a lot of the late Aaliyah, when she came out with her first music, CD -Age Is just a Number...JMO

Back