Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
Do you need some dog pictures?

**heh heh heh, they said balls <giggle> <giggle> <snort>**

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

However, in other news, Dance Mom's is back on and you can tell Abby is in a war with production right now; they are crazy editing Abby to the nth degree.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

However, in other news, Dance Mom's is back on and you can tell Abby is in a war with production right now; they are crazy editing Abby to the nth degree.
Making her crazier than normal or cutting her out more?

Making her crazier than normal or cutting her out more?

Instead of editing it so she looks like a big B, they're not editing out the crazy. Ie. this episode alone she was absent through half of it and she spent an hour wasting her time looking for earrings so they can do pyramid. Like dumping her entire purse, including a half melted chocolate chip cookie. It was gross.

Instead of editing it so she looks like a big B, they're not editing out the crazy. Ie. this episode alone she was absent through half of it and she spent an hour wasting her time looking for earrings so they can do pyramid. Like dumping her entire purse, including a half melted chocolate chip cookie. It was gross.
And itching her nose!

Maddie is a miserable, hateful little snot.

By the age of 12 you know how to fake be happy for a sibling and not melt into a narcissist pile of trash. I know that this show is fake but Maddie's reaction is real and her selfishness and narcissism has been exhibited time and time again throughout the course of this show. I know next week Abby won't mention her tacky little melt down in fake pyramid.

Melissa. She's trash too. She lives vicariously through Maddie much like Abby. But plain and simple...she's trash and Mackenzie deserves a better family

And I dont understand why Mackenzie was nearly 11 rocking pig tails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have no idea what episode and how far behind it was but i watched an episode on my flight home from cali... it was one where they were just going out to cali, it featured nia doing a dance in a blue bodysuit with two masks, etc. what i dont get is i thought they were going to actually start competing against these major hollywood programs, but yet they are back to doing fake competitions... did they just decide to drag all that out to cali with them, or what.
cause i know in the past episodes when they went out there they actually attended real comps with really great programs...

i have no idea what episode and how far behind it was but i watched an episode on my flight home from cali... it was one where they were just going out to cali, it featured nia doing a dance in a blue bodysuit with two masks, etc. what i dont get is i thought they were going to actually start competing against these major hollywood programs, but yet they are back to doing fake competitions... did they just decide to drag all that out to cali with them, or what.
cause i know in the past episodes when they went out there they actually attended real comps with really great programs...
That was last week's episode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last week, I watched Nia debutted her video with no support from the girls(absent) and lukewarm support from the other Moms and Abby shows up at the last minute. I am totally pissed and admire the maturity level of Nia and Holly for showing up to support Kendall and appeared to be genuinely happy...
I enjoyed Nia's video and I thought Kendall's video did not show much vocal substance and all she did was dance, way too much...

I understand Abby is an ignorant monster, but Nia needs to remember she and her mom are allowing her to treat her that way by keeping her at that studio.
Her snarky comments after everything Abby says to her are really only making herself look dumb. I'm all about standing up to someone who is putting you down, but not when you're continually putting yourself in a situation where you know something like that is inevitable.
It's like I know if I tickle my cat's belly he's going to savagely attack me, but I do it anyway and then get mad at him for it. In no way is Abby's treatment of the girls okay, but if you had a big enough problem with it you'd leave. Like girl, that's the price you pay for selling your soul to be on reality TV.
On another note, I love Kalani. She seems like the most genuine out of all the girls. I know it might be because she's older and more mature, but you can tell that she lacks the sense of entitlement the other girls have, and she's not nasty or jealous (or at least if she is, she hides it really well). She's supportive of her team, and just really loves to dance. I wish she were training somewhere better than the ALDC.

On another note, I love Kalani. She seems like the most genuine out of all the girls. I know it might be because she's older and more mature, but you can tell that she lacks the sense of entitlement the other girls have, and she's not nasty or jealous (or at least if she is, she hides it really well). She's supportive of her team, and just really loves to dance. I wish she were training somewhere better than the ALDC.

Kalani is my favorite too (well, now that Chloe's gone). I love her style when she's dancing with her actual studio... she really does have such gorgeous technique, it seems wasted on a show like this. I hope whatever money/fame they're getting from the show is worth it.

Kalani is my favorite too (well, now that Chloe's gone). I love her style when she's dancing with her actual studio... she really does have such gorgeous technique, it seems wasted on a show like this. I hope whatever money/fame they're getting from the show is worth it.

Her feet and lines are insane. It's sad because she doesn't get to showcase that as much on the show. In any other setting(like a real competition), I have no doubt she could easily beat Maddie.

Her feet and lines are insane. It's sad because she doesn't get to showcase that as much on the show. In any other setting(like a real competition), I have no doubt she could easily beat Maddie.

Andddd that's why we don't see Kalani dance like she really can.

I love Kalani but I am not a fan of the majority of her dances. I think there are some parts that are cool but most of the time it looks like choreographed flailing :confused:

is this of when she was at her old studio???
i honestly just think abby is horrible at choreography.. all the girls dances are bland to me, i think maddie, kalani and chloe just have the sheer talent, lines, etc. to make up for the crappy choreography they are/were given.

Back