OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
Aug 30, 2013
I just had to make this thread. I know lots of fierceboarders watch Dance Moms (don't deny it!), so I decided to make a thread just like Cheerleaders season 2 where we can talk about things on the show, post clips, etc.

So... Have you watched the episode where Kelly and Abby fight? I'm definitely #teamKelly.

I stopped letting my daughter even watch the show! We used to watch it together but when I saw the preview for the "fight" I stopped letting her watch. I can't stand Abby! She is pure evil. Plus I am #teamchloe so that makes me hate her more! I like Maddy but I hate how Abby treats all but her like trash. I think Chloe dances just as good if not better bc of her long legs.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I just had to make this thread. I know lots of fierceboarders watch Dance Moms (don't deny it!), so I decided to make a thread just like Cheerleaders season 2 where we can talk about things on the show, post clips, etc.

So... Have you watched the episode where Kelly and Abby fight? I'm definitely #teamKelly.
A fight? Cage match WWE or UFC style?

Pretending to be a parent since 1993

A fight? Cage match WWE or UFC style?

Pretending to be a parent since 1993

LMAO!!! I was laughing at this for like 5 mins!

"Pretending to be a parent since 1993" ..... :D

I stopped letting my daughter even watch the show! We used to watch it together but when I saw the preview for the "fight" I stopped letting her watch. I can't stand Abby! She is pure evil. Plus I am #teamchloe so that makes me hate her more! I like Maddy but I hate how Abby treats all but her like trash. I think Chloe dances just as good if not better bc of her long legs.

I love Chloe! She is actually a better dancer than Maddie. BUT because of meanie Abby belittling her all the time she isn't as good of a dancer than she actually is.

And Abby is just cruel now. On the 1st and 2nd season of Dance Moms I thought she was just being a tough dance coach. Now she's a hypocrite and just plain mean.

Because of all this I want to stop watching Dance Moms but I can't because I'm addicted to this show....

LOVE THIS THREAD ALREADY. I'm a total Dance Moms Addict. Definitely #TeamKelly, Brooke was always my favorite dancer (maybe because she was almost a cheerleader in S1 ;)) and I hate not seeing her with the team! If Abby wasn't so worried about the moms and vice versa, I would love to be coached by her.

I love Brooke and Paige! I hate how they portray Brooke on the show though. They always show scenes of her with a neutral expression on her face. In season 1 I was secretly wishing that Brooke would quit the ALDC team and join all star cheer xD And before I watched season 3 I was already planning to drive to Pittsburgh to take a dance class at the ALDC. Now I'm not so sure about that, lol.

Kelly's trial is in May right? And she's suing Abby and Lifetime right?

Chloe doesn't even train at ALDC anymore. She just films. Which is what Brooke and Paige were doing before the "fight". Hence Abby yelling at then for wearing "her clothes" in one episode.

Yeah....this show should be gone soon.

And all of the kids will need therapy. Bless it.

I hope for the sake of the children that Abby's psychotic behavior is staged for the show... I would be too scared to make eye contact with that woman.

I hope for the sake of the children that Abby's psychotic behavior is staged for the show... I would be too scared to make eye contact with that woman.

I hope in a year or two when this show is finally over, we find out exactly that. Although given that Kelly's trial and the lawsuit she has against Lifetime and ALM are real, and now reading that Chloe trains somewhere else (thank you for that tidbit @HeresAThought), I tend to think that her behavior falls somewhere in between that of simply a tough coach and that of the insane person we see on tv.

I hope in a year or two when this show is finally over, we find out exactly that. Although given that Kelly's trial and the lawsuit she has against Lifetime and ALM are real, and now reading that Chloe trains somewhere else (thank you for that tidbit @HeresAThought), I tend to think that her behavior falls somewhere in between that of simply a tough coach and that of the insane person we see on tv.

Pretty sure the treatment of the girls is absolutely real.

The competitions however are all fake....since they have been banned from filming at any real reputable competition

Pretty sure the treatment of the girls is absolutely real.

The competitions however are all fake....since they have been banned from filming at any real reputable competition
Whyyyyy would people allow there children to be exposed to this type of abuse? Yes I said abuse. The way that woman talks to the children and their mothers is horrific. If I ever meet ALM I will call her out and let her know what I think of her. She is vile.

#teamabby. These parents are the ones who are ridiculous -- minus Holly, Melissa and Jill, but it is all so scripted and contrived anyway.

And by the looks of it Lifetime has a new show coming out starring Abby

Back