OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
I have not watched show in long time because I could not stand all the stupid drama, just wanted to see girls dance. Can someone answer, why is Kelly on trial? Where and why did Chloe leave, why are they not allowed to film at competitions that are real, besides the fact that abbi is nuts? I'm so out of the loop.

On the plus side I watched a great documentary about Ballerina's (I think it was called First Position?) on netflix. Ugh, sometimes I wish I were a ballerina. They are so graceful and beautiful .

I'm not 100% but I believe the same thing with kids just filming and not training at the studio is the same at Candy Apples. I live kind of between Pitt and Canton ( where Candy Apples is) and I've seen pictures of the red haired boy Justice as a dancer of one of our local studios. He may have switched and I haven't watched the show in a while or he could just be filming like some of the ALDC girls are.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Kelly's trial is in May right? And she's suing Abby and Lifetime right?

Chloe doesn't even train at ALDC anymore. She just films. Which is what Brooke and Paige were doing before the "fight". Hence Abby yelling at then for wearing "her clothes" in one episode.

Yeah....this show should be gone soon.

And all of the kids will need therapy. Bless it.

Yup. Last month or something Kelly and Abby went to trial for Abby's "assault" and Kelly pleaded not guilty. Yeah Chloe doesn't train at ALDC anymore which I'm glad about :cheering:

I think one of the reasons Kelly is suing Lifetime is to get Dance Moms cancelled.

#teamabby. These parents are the ones who are ridiculous -- minus Holly, Melissa and Jill, but it is all so scripted and contrived anyway.

And by the looks of it Lifetime has a new show coming out starring Abby

Team Abby???? Yes I know some of the Dance Moms are cray cray but Abby was the one who started the fight in the first place. Abby already has her own show called Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition.

I have not watched show in long time because I could not stand all the stupid drama, just wanted to see girls dance. Can someone answer, why is Kelly on trial? Where and why did Chloe leave, why are they not allowed to film at competitions that are real, besides the fact that abbi is nuts? I'm so out of the loop.

On the plus side I watched a great documentary about Ballerina's (I think it was called First Position?) on netflix. Ugh, sometimes I wish I were a ballerina. They are so graceful and beautiful .

Kelly was on trial because she "assaulted" Abby. Here's the clip:

Chloe didn't leave Dance Moms. She just doesn't come to ALDC to train anymore. Only to film. Idk about the competitions though. @HeresAThought do you know why they can't film at real competitions?

I stopped letting my daughter even watch the show! We used to watch it together but when I saw the preview for the "fight" I stopped letting her watch. I can't stand Abby! She is pure evil. Plus I am #teamchloe so that makes me hate her more! I like Maddy but I hate how Abby treats all but her like trash. I think Chloe dances just as good if not better bc of her long legs.

Right? I know her teaching style is tough, but sometimes it goes too far, like in the episode where she stopped calling Chloe by her name and starting referring to her as "that girl" and "blondie" because she didn't win a competition.

Yup. Last month or something Kelly and Abby went to trial for Abby's "assault" and Kelly pleaded not guilty. Yeah Chloe doesn't train at ALDC anymore which I'm glad about :cheering:

I think one of the reasons Kelly is suing Lifetime is to get Dance Moms cancelled.

Team Abby???? Yes I know some of the Dance Moms are cray cray but Abby was the one who started the fight in the first place. Abby already has her own show called Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition.

Chloe didn't leave Dance Moms. She just doesn't come to ALDC to train anymore. Only to film. Idk about the competitions though. @HeresAThought do you know why they can't film at real competitions?

Is it bad that I died laughing when Abby tried to bite Kelly's finger off? LMAO. But I've watched enough fights/reality TV to know that a finger in the face---> catfight.

Is it bad that I died laughing when Abby tried to bite Kelly's finger off? LMAO. But I've watched enough fights/reality TV to know that a finger in the face---> catfight.

Lol no. The catfight reminded me of this sort of catfight with Cathy and Abby:

I died laughing at Abby's expression and reaction. I mean, come on Abby. You could've handled it a lot better.

Lol no. The catfight reminded me of this sort of catfight with Cathy and Abby:

I died laughing at Abby's expression and reaction. I mean, come on Abby. You could've handled it a lot better.

But I love how Cathy thought she was hot stuff because CA got 9th over ALDC's 10th. Big whoop, Abby's kids usually place first anyway.

Dance Moms has been going on a downward spiral ever since the end of season 1 and we are just watching its inevitable destruction. I can't wait for this show to be off the air and those kids to be forgotten. They, and Abby, need to get back to reality and STAT.

I used to watch it every week but I have missed about 4/5 episodes now I don't even miss it.
Its the same show every single week. Sure some of the people are switched about but there is always

2 moms claiming to be best friends but bitching that the other one is sneaky and disloyal
1 of the girls letting down the rest of the group by dancing bad
2 of the girls head to head doing solos to see who is the "best"
Abby wearing a whole drugstore of make up on her face at one time
Cathy making her entire dance career about beating Abby, and when she realises she cant resorting to starting petty arguments
and finally,
realising that every single second of each episode is set up by Lifetime and we are watching a reality show that is not reality.

I don't know why your post quotes me as saying "team Abby" but I want to make it clear that no....not me. Not the case. I'd never.

IF the show is not scripted, which I think it is, the moms r there only because of tv exposure and the $$. If they were not getting paid they would not let their child be verbally abused every day. My son and his football team were verbally abused at every practice and we did not go back.

#teamabby. These parents are the ones who are ridiculous -- minus Holly, Melissa and Jill, but it is all so scripted and contrived anyway.

And by the looks of it Lifetime has a new show coming out starring Abby

Melissa isn't ridiculous? She's the craziest person on the show. :confused:

They do still attend real competitions, because we get invited on the regular to go to their meet and greets at competitions. But they're too far so it's never anything we're going to. I don't know about filming, but I think they film before and after at real competitions (but not during).

I love Jill. I want to be Jill when I grow up.

Back