OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
Abby does not know what it is to b a manager! U as manager request all contracts before the actual event not when they filming it and then get mad because of your stupidity!

Nia, kendall, kalahni and MacKenzie all have the same average, I can kind of carry a tune voice.

JoBow needs speech therapy. I can't stress that enough.

I thought Kendall had potential...the rest of them, including MacZ or whatever they call her...just NO!! Those girls wouldn't even be able to get the lead role in a middle school musical! They need to stick to choir and let their voices blend with 100 others. lol

This entire episode was annoying.

Melissa should have been smart enough to read the contract---which should have already gone to the girl's real managers before the signing. (Abby claims to be their manager, BUT if you look at their actual site where their manager is listed, it's not Abby Lee...shocking, not shocked.)

I thought Kendall did well, and the pin-up comment didn't offend me like some about Kalani. She just has that look and that looks could do a lot for her---I don't think she'd ever be Disney channel famous, but with training, she could do a lot more.

IMO, beyond the scriptness of the show, the only think Mac had over JoJo was the singing. JoJo can't talk let alone sing...she didn't even attempt to carry a tune.

And wth was Maddie there? That made zero sense.

Also, I know Mackenzie gets pulled, Maddie is never filmed, but what happened to Kendall in the final cut? Jill isn't stupid enough to walk with Melissa and while she also has a record deal, so does Nia who is in the video...makes no sense.

Oh, and stop trying to make MackZ happen...it's not going to happen. And, for my place in h*ll, every time I write out MackZ I have to remind myself it's not Maxi...like Maxi Pad.

Poor MacKenzie looks so uncomfortable in everything she does, like she's trying to do everything just right; and not mess up.

Everything was so scripted...except the production assistant's face when he saw Maddie; "Er, you didn't tell me you were bringing Maddie. We'll make room for her somewhere." bahahaha Note to Melissa: you can't just bring your kids to folks video shoot and put them in the video! MacZ didn't get to swing from the chandelier!

This show is killing me... I was a huge fan in the beginning. Even got to meet the original girls (right when Kendall first joined) and Abby Lee (Picture / autograph) and some of the moms... (my cp was in dance before cheer or kinda at the same time and they competed against her school - 2nd place for my cp's school and 1st place to aldc but we will take it cause at the time - 4/5 yrs ago they were really young great dancers) anyway, getting back to my point.... I was a huge fan, so was my daughter... now I find myself sometimes fast forwarding not just through commercials but through some of the tantrums THE ADULTS ARE HAVING!!! to make things easier, here's my breakdown:

Nia/Holly - good for you for trying to stick up for yourself but you saw the week before that the moms are never going to go against Abby unless she does something that negatively affects their own child... They're in it for themselves and about 1/3rd for their kids...

Kendall/Jill - honestly I understand some of your own frustrations but I have to give you some credit for trying to "play the game" as best as you can... sometimes you're right, sometimes you're wrong

Kalani/Kira - I think Kalani is a fabulous dance (actually slightly better than Maddie - sorry not sorry) the idea that you both thought Abby would actually push you ahead of Maddie is mind-blowing... you really should have considered all your options... and Kira be the better person and stop instigating things with the other moms from your old school... they just want attention for ratings and that includes the producers, be the better person and kill them with kindness sweety

JoJo/Jessalyn - GO HOME!!!! I'm sorry not sorry but I can't stand you as a mom because you have been creating a brat. My kid is 11 and I don't care if a coach or teacher yell at her... she is to keep her mouth shut, and report to me and I'll handle the situation... Your child (above all the kids there) feels entitled and not for nothing she's not!!! She just got there and you are literally trying to shove her down abby's throat and its not working... do I think abby's wrong or right yes about 50/50... but geez try to read between the lines... go home... and please get your girl some speech therapy... omg I can't....

Maddie/MackZ/Melissa - Girls are adorable... I don't like Maddie's facials however I do think she is very talented... Is she god's gift to the world of dance - NO! - can she grow to be amazing - yes but seriously Melissa you're gonna be left in this world miserable and alone and many in the professional industry of whatever it is you want your kid to do are not going to enjoy your presence much less abby's ... Please stop acting as if you're surprised when one of your kids gets a solo, an audition, a role, etc... you're in it for yourself more than any of the other parents there... and your lips are so far up Abby's rear-end, I can't figure out where you begin and she ends... please STOP... do u even watch yourself on TV... I'd be beyond embarrassed... (Note: sometimes yes do I think the moms bug you with 1000 questions, for sure, but you asked for it yourself)

The new moms that came on last night - I will not use vulgar language but please try to reach deep into my cerebral cortex and listen to the words my brain cells are spitting at you... you're annoying, butt kissing, wannabe famous, sad excuses for parents.. if you're invited to come to fill in for someone, take that as an experience and don't ruin it by feeling entitled or even special or even attempting to carry a conversation with the other moms, a simple hello will do and maybe a nice gesture like "I'm so happy Abby called and when we go home my daughter will have a tremendous experience under her belt"...its called being humble. A famous spider wrote it on a pig's barn in a book, read it...

Abby - oh dear, there are no words that can describe how disappointing your career has become. It started with a great idea for a show and is slowly coming to an end, I hope. This season is by far the worst. You brought that on yourself by using children to further your career. I wanna see other students from your school not just the 11 year olds. how good are you really? Although I would miss the show just a tad, I really hope this is it because I don't think I can watch another season of you making a fool of yourself or trying to belittle or embarrass those girls who are working so hard to please you instead of making themselves happy....

That is all....

Did anyone else thing that MacKenzie looked older in this episode

Like she's still the size of a peanut, but in this episode she didn't look like the 6 year old she was when this show began

Also am I the only one that thinks that the "lead girl" role never existed. That it was all created as a way to show how Abby reigns over the moms and can just show up and exert her authority? Wouldn't a version of the song needed to be recorded with Mack Z singing? I just feel like none of that went down nor was it ever going to go down

Last edited:
Also am I the only one that thinks that the "lead girl" role never existed. That it was all created as a way to show how Abby reigns over the moms and can just show up and exert her authority? Wouldn't a version of the song needed to be recorded with Mack Z singing? I just feel like none of that went down nor was it ever going to go down

/headnod :cool:

Me: *watches them all sing in the audition*
Me: *cringes from secondhand embarrassment*
Me: *is so over this show*

I can't take Stage Moms anymore. I'm not even excited for the new episodes. And I'm unsure if I should just stop watching or not since I already suffered this long. It's just so ridiculous. The editing doesn't even feel natural and they seem to be grasping at straws for content. It's all getting so old. Theres no dancing anymore - that's all I want to see. Plus all of my favorites are gone so really, what am I watching this for?

I'm so happy for Chloe though. I adore her and I'm glad she's in a healthy environment and is loving it. She looks amazing.

Back