All-Star The Majors 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SE is who I would of put before Stars without even thinking, I also consider Panthers and WCSS pretty close, with F5 behind WCSS.

I agree with you on order; though I think it sucks (and has always sucked); but watching the two videos back-to-back, I think SE hands down should have edged them out. Not by a landslide, but enough to win. Editted: Since I didn't mention Orange, I would have expected them to be last. Sadly :(

And note, I am not a CEA SE fan under normal circumstances.

I don't mind people stating who they felt should of won - I would like to see it with back up as to why they feel they should of won. What is it that you felt one team should of one over the actual winner?

Last edited:
Of course I had a favorite, and yes I didn't know how it was going to play out. But I have a gut feeling it wasn't ordered correctly. Is there anything wrong with that? No. I'm so happy for stars. If it wasn't SE, they'd be my next pick. Focus on the people who are bashing the actual teams, and no the ones who are just surprised on the order.
Then don't make a post saying "NO FREAKIN IDEA" for a division prediction when you have a clear idea in your head who your pick is to win. That's all I'm saying. No one's bashing teams on here lol that was such a bizarre deflection.

ETA: Sorry, I feel like this sounded mean? I wasn't trying to single you out, it was just a general statement made off of your first post.

Then don't make a post saying "NO FREAKIN IDEA" for a division prediction when you have a clear idea in your head who your pick is to win. That's all I'm saying. No one's bashing teams on here lol that was such a bizarre deflection.

ETA: Sorry, I feel like this sounded mean? I wasn't trying to single you out, it was just a general statement made off of your first post.
I agree, I did not have a clue of how it was going to play out. But once I saw the final scores, I started feeling like something wasn't right. And It's ok! I understand where you're coming from, it's just something doesn't feel right.

SE is who I would of put before Stars without even thinking, I also consider Panthers and WCSS pretty close, with F5 behind WCSS.

I agree with you on order; though I think it sucks (and has always sucked); but watching the two videos back-to-back, I think SE hands down should have edged them out. Not by a landslide, but enough to win. Editted: Since I didn't mention Orange, I would have expected them to be last. Sadly :(

And note, I am not a CEA SE fan under normal circumstances.

And see I am a huge SE fan so I often don't trust myself when it comes to judging them!

I agree, I did not have a clue of how it was going to play out. But once I saw the final scores, I started feeling like something wasn't right. And It's ok! I understand where you're coming from, it's just something doesn't feel right.
So wait.... you know what the final scores are? Mind sharing them with the rest of us, pretty please? :D

And see I am a huge SE fan so I often don't trust myself when it comes to judging them!

LOL Well, your judgment was not wrong tonight. I honestly can not fathom, outside of performance order, why 1st and 2nd laid where it did.

Edit to add: This sounds harder than I mean it too. WCSS did really good, and judges opinion had to play a role.

Guess there's always TCL in two months.

Last edited:
LOL Well, your judgment was not wrong tonight. I honestly can not fathom, outside of performance order, why 1st and 2nd laid where it did.
Well glad to know I'm not completely nuts! I live in a split house, my cp is stars all the way, always has been. I'm senior elite, always. So we go by "if my team can't win, I hope yours does". Most the time it works, sometimes it doesn't lol.

cheerlive needs to change their name to cheerchoppyAS. I couldn't even watch the rest of stars because it was annoying me.

I think its probably close but after watching both videos I noticed a few small things about SE's routine. The first stunt J's stunt seemed a bit off when they waterfall out of their stunt, they still aren't throwing standing fulls and in the pyramid there were some timing issues (especially on of J's side when she does the first release- she went late) and only half of their stunt groups are doing double ups compared to WCSS full team double ups. My guess is that some of these combined to impact the scores. Now I will say that SE worked the heck out of their dance like I have never seen them do before.

But to be honest, as much as I appreciate Cheer Updates, I find they tend to have teal shade glasses on.

Back