All-Star The Majors 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

how was the paid subscription live feed quality? 1080p? was it even better than the videos posted here?

these cheer media production companies really need to up their game...

2sbplah.jpg

I don't mind people stating who they felt should of won - I would like to see it with back up as to why they feel they should of won. What is it that you felt one team should of one over the actual winner?
EXACTLY! Even if it was literally me on the mat by myself, I like hearing why people would chose other teams to win. They had more difficulty, their transitions were sharper, they looked like they were having more fun during jumps, etc. What I can't stand is people just saying "Team A should have won because Team B sucks and I heard they were cocky while eating pizza this one time"

I think its probably close but after watching both videos I noticed a few small things about SE's routine. The first stunt J's stunt seemed a bit off when they waterfall out of their stunt, they still aren't throwing standing fulls and in the pyramid there were some timing issues (especially on of J's side when she does the first release- she went late) and only half of their stunt groups are doing double ups compared to WCSS full team double ups. My guess is that some of these combined to impact the scores. Now I will say that SE worked the heck out of their dance like I have never seen them do before.

But to be honest, as much as I appreciate Cheer Updates, I find they tend to have teal shade glasses on.

I'll re-watch tomorrow; hopefully a clearer video surfaces.

Crazy to me that stars were 7 points ahead of SE. Def didn't see THAT big of a gap in difficulty/execution

The areas that I see The gap is
Crazy to me that stars were 7 points ahead of SE. Def didn't see THAT big of a gap in difficulty/execution

Patiently waiting for non choppy videos - was scoring based in comparative? Or a different type of score sheet. I can see some areas of the scoresheet where SS would gain points.

Last edited:
Gotta love a close race in Large Senior.
Although I do think SE should maybe have slightly edged out WCSS. Their running tumbling was mostly on point, they worked that dance, and their pyramid and elite stunts looked beautiful.

...Perhaps it was SE's darn STANDING TUMBLING. I'm even annoying myself with how much I'm saying this about them, but a few lines of straight doubles just won't cut it in that division, however synchronized they are.

Last edited:
I hate this timezone difference! I couldnt stay up all night and now by the time I'm awake, all the videos are removed due to copyright.

I hate this timezone difference! I couldnt stay up all night and now by the time I'm awake, all the videos are removed due to copyright.

#internationalproblems

I´ve seen the video of Stars, but then i got myself a coffee and all the videos were gone

Back