All-Star The Majors 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

well I didnt see any video AND I didn't get coffee...imagine how grumpy I must be now.
Here are some recordings to make you feel better:
Cheer Athletics - Cheetahs

Stingray Allstars - Orange

Stingray Allstars - Steel

Cheer Extreme Allstars - Senior Elite

Maryland Twisters - F5

Orange started out so strong especially with those one-mans to extension (and not forgetting to mention that full around), but the whole routine went downhill after.

Last edited:
I think the Majors just proved that it's really any given weekend. These teams are just so talented that the placement is always hard to predict.

I expected the scores for LgSr to be much closer, especially after watching the videos! Still not loving SE's pyramid...I feel like there's still too much going on and that the only structures they hold only have 3 or 4 flyers. All the flipping and spinning looks cool, just a little chaotic to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are some recordings to make you feel better:
Cheer Athletics - Cheetahs

Stingray Allstars - Orange

Stingray Allstars - Steel

Cheer Extreme Allstars - Senior Elite

Maryland Twisters - F5

Orange started out so strong especially with those one-mans to extension (and not forgetting to mention that full around), but the whole routine went downhill after.

aaaaah so sweet thankyouthankyouthankyou. You'll get some chocolat from me:)

I expected the scores for LgSr to be much closer, especially after watching the videos! Still not loving SE's pyramid...I feel like there's still too much going on and that the only structures they hold only have 3 or 4 flyers. All the flipping and spinning looks cool, just a little chaotic to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
See, that's what I like about it. For me, teams waste too much time in pyramid and too many look sooooo slow. I like the constant motion. Just a preference thing and I'll admit it's hard to take it all in.

I almost don't want to post this question since I agree with the placements...

So did all the winning teams get cheetah printed sneakers? Or did the winners get custom shoes for their team? I know last year all of the winners got "majors" black and red sneakers so the prize itself isn't weird... Just the fact that the sneakers perfectly match shooting stars' bows.. Makes me want to question jamfest/majors credibility.

If all winners got the same shoes, it's cool. If all participants got team-custom sneakers, great. If not? Slightly odd.

Those are significant deductions for minor bobbles

IDK about anyone else, but I think it's nice to see such heavy deductions for execution mistakes. Hope this becomes a thing throughout the sport. Seems like UCA HS Nationals is following suit this year.

Tbh, I am honestly shocked senior elite didn't win all girl
Why are you shock? I had a birdy visit me Thursday night and told me and gave the winning lottery number too, but unfortunately, I did not play that number, but WCSS still won...Woo hoo!:shimmy:

I almost don't want to post this question since I agree with the placements...

So did all the winning teams get cheetah printed sneakers? Or did the winners get custom shoes for their team? I know last year all of the winners got "majors" black and red sneakers so the prize itself isn't weird... Just the fact that the sneakers perfectly match shooting stars' bows.. Makes me want to question jamfest/majors credibility.

If all winners got the same shoes, it's cool. If all participants got team-custom sneakers, great. If not? Slightly odd.
Like can we please talk about this?? It's important.

I can see where a gift for a pre-determined winner could cause some side eyeing, but I look at it from a business standpoint. "IF" the winners were picked before the comp how would Jam explain the scores if say the 'winner' had a bad day (drops, busts, too many on the mat...) and the rest of the field hit perfectly?
Credibility would be questioned and some programs would stop going to majors. It's expensive to fly and stay for one day as some fly back to compete for bids locally. Would they really risk it to pick a comp gift? Maybe, but it would be a bad business move IMO.

Back