All-Star The Majors Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What was this magical pyramid disaster for Cheetahs? I didn't see anything, is it on the other side?!

left side of pyramid when the did the flat back fly over left side didnt get up all the way sending her off the side of pyramid then bracing onto another flip that ended on the floor but went back up

COED ELITE gives me LIFE with the coed stunting.However, I'm over Holden being featured in the routine. I see a repeat in their future.
Okay Coed elite really just reminded me that I dislike Holden. Chillll with the fierceness you're trying to give girl :rolleyes:

I'm not confirming whether or not I agree or disagree with either of these statements....but I will say I would be more impressed with this person if he were out there throwing a toss lib in the opening...

Coed Elite are really impressing me with their coed stunting this year. I remember last year Courtney saying that it was never their strong point so they are really working hard!

I'm not confirming whether or not I agree or disagree with either of these statements....but I will say I would be more impressed with this person if he were out there throwing a toss lib in the opening...
I was about to post how impressed I was with the number of passes he threw back to back I would be DIZZY! But then he stopped in the center and did that little wannabe diva dance and I was just done.

Like I understand everybody isnt built to do some things. So I can tolerate him not throwing a toss lib yet, but blowing kisses in the pyramid . . . I'm all the way over it.

edu3yduz.jpg
NO !!! WHY DID INDUSTRY NEWS NOT GET A VIDEO OF SUPERKATZ ?@/$!.@/82&*]€>?\

IndustryNews was unable to film a video of SuperKatz, hopefully someone else can post?

Back