All-Star @ The Majors, Would Ca Panthers Have Taken 1st If Wc Shooting Stars Had Competed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who Would Have Won the MAJORS if The Shooting Stars had Competed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Come on....why can't people just be happy for Panthers???? They had an amazing performance. So they won.

Because it violates the first basic rule of Fierceboard:

"No matter what team wins in what division at what competition, there is always another team that could of beat them if other variables (teams, scoresheets, judges, EPs, athletes) could come into play - therefore every win is with an asterisk." (sarcasm - although it feels like this after every competition)

Because it violates the first basic rule of Fierceboard:

"No matter what team wins in what division at what competition, there is always another team that could of beat them if other variables (teams, scoresheets, judges, EPs, athletes) could come into play - therefore every win is with an asterisk." (sarcasm - although it feels like this after every competition)
I thought you were being rude for a second lol. I understand, I just think Panthers shouldn't be compared to Shooting Stars considering they weren't there and they aren't in the same division anyways!!

The way it is phrased is the only issue I have with it. It would bother me less if it were "which of the two teams has had the best performance this year" rather than "would Panthers have lost if someone else had been there."

NOTE: If that were the case, I would suggest that the Majors was not the strongest performance Panthers have had so far.

I used this one to vote with, lol. I had just watched it in the 2012 videos thread (twice) before seeing this thread and answering. I didn't answer coming from "would they have still won the Majors" question, but from an honest opinion regarding which team I liked the best and why (rating the stars on the website). I have to say Panthers for me. I just really, really, like their routine and when they nail it (like in the ACA video) it's a winner for me. Both teams are very talented (obviously), but I just liked many aspects of the Panthers routine better.

Scotty, lock onto Yoda. Transport him into space. Energize.

To me it be like Indiana jones with the gun versus the extremely skilled sword fighter.

I was gonna post on here what I thought,
and then I realized that my biggest pet peeve came up 3 times, so I thought I should correct you all before I starting pulling out hair.
The phrase is "should have" NOT "should of" (of course interchangeable with would and could)

Back