All-Star The Milk House died.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You'd think that Disney actually tore the down the building lol. It's just a name change at least the building is still in tact. They could have kicked the teams out and sent us to the Indiana Jones theater in Hollywood Studios. Now that would be tragic lol.

Or that tent they put outside the Rock N Roller Coaster for UCA. :confused:

Or that tent they put outside the Rock N Roller Coaster for UCA. :confused:
Yeah....I had to compete there once.....
confused.png

Now as much as I am disappointed that it is no longer the "Milk House" (but we still call it that) and is now the "HP Field House" I found this page when researching why they changed it... and I have to say the changes/updates they are doing in the Building and throughout the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex are quite amazing and exciting.

One I think everyone can appreciate and be excited for is HP's photo creation station. With touch screen kiosks infused with HP's image editing software where you can view, edit, and print on-site photo's taken from the competition. This includes but isn't limited to life size photos and other things. A life size action shot?! I don't know about you guys but I think that's AMAZING!

Here's the link - http://thedisneyblog.com/2011/03/04/hp-field-house-opens-at-espn-wwos/

Back