All-Star The New Queen Of Tic Tocs!?! Outrageous.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeah. Pro's Jr 4 is also outstanding and looks more than ready for Level 5. I wonder how many other of the Jr 4 girls also do Youth 2. Even if this girl in the only one, she's clearly so advanced and such a focal point of their routine that it makes the team look different from a regular Youth 2. Is there even such a thing as an outstanding Youth 2 team? Or can one safely assume that any outrageously good Level 2 team probably has crossovers from higher levels? At this point the sport has become-- you want to be insanely good at the lower levels? Use out-of-level crossovers. And then the teams who keep all athletes in as close to their actual level as possible are at a disadvantage. Sigh.

I am so starting a thread about this

Yeah. Pro's Jr 4 is also outstanding and looks more than ready for Level 5. I wonder how many other of the Jr 4 girls also do Youth 2. Even if this girl in the only one, she's clearly so advanced and such a focal point of their routine that it makes the team look different from a regular Youth 2. Is there even such a thing as an outstanding Youth 2 team? Or can one safely assume that any outrageously good Level 2 team probably has crossovers from higher levels? At this point the sport has become-- you want to be insanely good at the lower levels? Use out-of-level crossovers. And then the teams who keep all athletes in as close to their actual level as possible are at a disadvantage. Sigh.
Hmm. What about the situation where a J4 team is short a flyer and they pull someone up? As far as I can tell, nobody has looked at things from this angle. . .
I'm not sure but I don't recall this gym having a level 3 team last season-but as always I could be wrong.

Back