OT The Real Housewives Of New Jersey

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

just_kay_today

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
OK, so this is my guilty pleasure. The season finale part 1, was insane! Like watching a train wreck. You can't help but be engrossed!
I watched it on youtube, but no one has part 2 and 3.
Help!!! I need to know what happened to the victims of the wreck! Help an addict out!

OK, so this is my guilty pleasure. The season finale part 1, was insane! Like watching a train wreck. You can't help but be engrossed!
I watched it on youtube, but no one has part 2 and 3.
Help!!! I need to know what happened to the victims of the wreck! Help an addict out!
More of the same from part 1. A lot of screaming, denial on Teresa's part of ever doing anything wrong to anyone especially to her sister-in-law, the husbands came on toward the end of part 3 and more yelling between Joe Gorga & Giudice. Melissa said they were moving bc she did not want her kids esp her daughter in the same schools as Teresa's kids, and how she never wanted to see Teresa again. Basically at the end Caroline made some comment about how she felt that years from now they would all look back on this - as friends - and shake their heads at how they treated one another. But nothing resolved after part 3. And yes, once you start watching you get completely sucked in.

Back