All-Star The Team Of The Gym 2011-12 ( Jr. & Youth)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

anythingforcheer

Cheer Parent
Feb 25, 2010
What team is the team of your gym this season thus far - I mean the team that has it going on and you can't wait until they hit the mat so everyone can see? Remember, we are only speaking of Jr. and Youth teams (Sr teams have enough threads on the boards :)).

I think our youth lvl 2 (Cheer Alliance Indiana) will rock it this season! They are amazing stunters! :)

i coach a junior 1 team and i can not wait to see them perform!!! 10's 10's 10's 10's, 1o's across the boarddd!!!

Valley Cheer Elite
the team i coach youth level 1 firestorm they are amazing great tumbling and awesome flexibility, can't wait to see them on the matt! ohh and our ignite our junior 3 all girl they are just fierce queens i love them full squad backhandspring step out round off backhandspring back! they are awesome they will be maxing out cant wait!:)

Twist-N-Turns <3
Youth 3 - I personally love seeing this little boy on the team named Logan,who's about 11 and his little sister Lauren who's going to be a 3rd grader easily throw running tucks when they have fulls. Call me jealous eh ? :)
Junior 4 - Mhm , happens to be my team (; <3

Back