All-Star The Us Finals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We are going to our only US finals bid event next weekend. I am hoping they get a paid bid because we would definitely go. There is one within driving distance so we wouldn't need to do hotel rooms ect.

My team recieved a paid bid last weekend, but unfortunately we don't go to US Finals, because we also got a paid bid to Summit!

My team recieved a paid bid last weekend, but unfortunately we don't go to US Finals, because we also got a paid bid to Summit!

That's a bummer that you don't do both, my j1 has a paid US finals bid but an at large bid to the summit.

To avoid double posting, my j2 has a paid bid to US finals now also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The good old days of US Finals aka Final Destination when a 1st place bid meant no registration fee...and they only gave out bids to the top 3 places per division.
I think it was 2007, when Final Destination was in Baltimore, we went and I loved that competition. The next year when it was in Virginia Beach, it had already started to go downhill I think. US Finals was fun the two times we went (2011 and 2013 I think) but it was so different and nothing like that first time we went to Final Destination, when it seemed like the competition had so much potential.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We got a 1st place bid, we'll be attending the Indy location. Last comp. Crazy how fast this season went by for me.. This will be my 1st time attending this particular comp, my old gym was Summit bid only and before we did Summit we just did whatever competition.

Back