All-Star The Wire Article On Cheerlebrities

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not an article, but another positive (I believe) video with Carly in it.

I saw that on Twitter and thought it was a cool little thing. What exactly is it though? Just a pamphlet that is handed out at competitions?

I think a lot of that is true. Jamie is a good cheerleader but I feel like shes only recognized by the poof and abs. Carly can tumble and fly but only gets recognized for her and Matts relationship, her hair, or baskets.

Although this article is in a better light than some previous, there are still a lot of facts that are incorrect/altered. Takes away from the professionalism in the article for me.

Looks like The Wire have increased their readership a whopping two-fold! :rolleyes:

Question @Jennie: Which facts are you disputing? Pure curiosity. No preconceived notions on my part. I have no clue.

Looks like The Wire have increased their readership a whopping two-fold! :rolleyes:

Question @Jennie: Which facts are you disputing? Pure curiosity. No preconceived notions on my part. I have no clue.

One fact that is definitely wrong is, that Maddie is the only person who can do the ball-up 360 tick-tock. Just go on youtube, google the stunt and find hundreds of cheerleaders doing that same exact stunt...

One fact that is definitely wrong is, that Maddie is the only person who can do the ball-up 360 tick-tock. Just go on youtube, google the stunt and find hundreds of cheerleaders doing that same exact stunt...

That's true. They do them on Youth Elite! Geeze...how far we've come...

The 360 ball up that Emily mentioned and in the picture of Jamie Andries modelling for Rebel Athletic she is the model on the right not on the left as they wrote.

Its all just little things that I could be reading too much into, but there have been mistakes in every article on this wire regarding Cheerlebrities so far:/

Edit - Oh, and Gabi's not blonde :p

That popped out to me as well. At the time she was the only person though, correct? That was 4 years ago now, which is a really long time in the cheer world.

That popped out to me as well. At the time she was the only person though, correct? That was 4 years ago now, which is a really long time in the cheer world.

Once someone does something it is then seen as possible and lots more can do it. Just like the 4 minute mile.

The first time I saw a one arm rewind I thought it was impossible... then I went and did it the next day after I saw it hit. Not taking away from the first mind you.

Back