All-Star The Wire Article On Cheerlebrities

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As a concerned parent, I was thankful for the post letting me know that a former cheerleader had a new career and to make sure that my cp wasn't following him on any social media.

As a nerdy type, I would like to let it be known that "irregardless" is not a real word.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Well, technically this is incorrect. Irregardless is an actual word with an actual meaning listed in the dictionary. It is an informal adjective and adverb used mostly in informal speech. However, anyone fairly educated in English knows that regardless is the proper use in formal speech and writing. ;)

I used irregardless at a Tech practice once (knowing the joke). I thought I was going to be lynched.

STOP READING OUR THREADS! i feel like fierce board officially has a stalker
LMAO legit, I was looking at a photo of the Pope girls with Gianna Antico and I was like, 'someone is totally going to stalk these kids, or at least show up at nca trying to write about us'

I feel like the title of that article is very misleading because basically all of the quotes are from parents on the board, not teens. I've seen some instagram pics & tweets from people who got their pics with some of the DCC (all "teen all-star cheerleaders") and they seemed excited for the opportunity, not unimpressed like the article's title says. Maybe a more accurate title would have been "All Star Cheer Parents are Skeptical About the DCC"

I feel like the title of that article is very misleading because basically all of the quotes are from parents on the board, not teens. I've seen some instagram pics & tweets from people who got their pics with some of the DCC (all "teen all-star cheerleaders") and they seemed excited for the opportunity, not unimpressed like the article's title says. Maybe a more accurate title would have been "All Star Cheer Parents are Skeptical About the DCC"
Honestly I prefer the title she gave, the public needs to know that the skill standards in cheer are way higher (at the upper levels) than they think.

Plus, my blood boils every time I hear an uneducated non-cheer person say that the NFL is the furthest you can go in cheerleading. The Packer's cheerleaders (you guys!) are the only ones of whom I approve.

And the majority of that thread was the opposite of what she said - teens or not, most people in that thread were on the side of defending the DCC.

Side note: I made it into an article on The Wire! Am I a parentlebrity now?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back