All-Star Theory On Why Teams Are Doing Bad At Worlds . . .

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Probably because they started calling it the HP Field house.

LOLjk. But seriously, I was reading updates on Twitter and I was like, "what's going onnn!??!" :(

After I read this thread and some people trying to blame the logo on busts, my mom and I both watched landings. I saw about 3 people land on the logo. one of those three fell. It's not the logo people. I'm sitting in the corner by the logo today and was yesteday. If you watch their position of their feet before they do their skill that they "slipped" on.

Well now that we have cleared up that it's is for sure NOT the logo, my question for today is that, after yesterday's performances and the nervousness and pressure that these athletes had to do well and make it to finals, do you think teams will perform better today? Do you think today's pressure to do well will result in issues again today or make teams perform to their best? I know for some teams pressure works to their advantage and some it will hurt them. Just wanted to see what y'all though. :)

I know that the competition has already started today so this question is referring to teams compeating later. Congrats to TNS and good luck everyone!

Teams are trying to actually push the envelope and win..rather than settle for finals...so they are taking risks.....and why not.....last competition of the year..go all out.

Because throwing something that you don't really have is how injuries happen. Going all out with a skill that you have and throwing stuff that you "have" 75% of the time are two different things. But, that's just a Mom talking...

Tumbling busts are not happening as much in the milkhouse. Stunts keep falling and bobbling, but tumbling hasn't been as big of a problem (other than the poor Marlins girl that hurt her knee :().

Ignore my last post, I just saw a video of them and the slip wasn't on that team. However the girl who tumbles from the back right corner to the front left at 0:08 looks like she slips

i was sitting right there and the girl did not fall due to the logo, she just had a bad landing!

Because throwing something that you don't really have is how injuries happen. Going all out with a skill that you have and throwing stuff that you "have" 75% of the time are two different things. But, that's just a Mom talking...

I agree with your 100 percent mom....just stating the reasons for inconsistency

Nope, that's a bad landing.

@newcheerdad, the CEA greenville Boy over rotated and slipped because of that. I saw him right after and he felt bad for busting a pass he always lands.

The logo is sticky, but a different feel than the normal felt of the mat and it is slighlty indented so i can see why there was a concern for teams. I sat next to the corner for most of the day in the Milkhouse and none of the tumbling busts I saw had anything to do with it.

I saw the guy from CEA greenville slip too! it was obvious that he slipped on the logo..

Back