All-Star Things To Put In A Cheer Bag?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 25, 2015
hey guys!! I need help with what to put in my cheer bag that would be perfect for during practice & at competitions! Thank youu(:)

For practice I always bring water, advil, my phone, a few dollars, my cheer shoes and extra socks, my knee braces, an extra sports bra and pair of shorts, sneakers (because we run outside), slides so I don't have to wear my cheer shoes outside, and a protein bar

For competitions I bring Water, Fruit, Sour patch kids, my cheer shoes and socks, an extra pair of cheer shoes and white socks, knee braces, jacket or tee shirt, makeup, hair ties, bobby pins, hairspray and gel, advil, a few dollars, gum, my glasses and contact case, phones, phone charger, ear buds.

I carry all this in my Nfinity Backpack

For prac I always have water, my knee and wrist braces, shoes, medical stuff(icyhot, advil, bandages, sportstape, stuff like that), some kind of energy(a fruit or something), my phone and my wallet. I only have 5 mins walk to prac so if I forget anything it isn't a big deal, if I would've had longer I would probably also have an extra pair of socks, shorts and sportsbra in my bag.

For comp I have my uni, my shoes, my bow, extra pair of shorts, make up, make up remover, moisturiser, 2 pairs of white socks, a curling wand, all my braces and medical stuff, nail clippers, nail polish remover, and a nail file just in case, water, food, sportsdrink, hairspray, glitterspray, hair ties, gum, phone, phone charger, wallet with cash, comfy clothes for after, I think that's about it haha. :)

For practice I usually just bring water, running shoes (if we run before practice), some sort of bar for after practice, cheer shoes, band-aids, sweatpants and sweatshirt for after practice, headphones, and sports tape.

When it comes to competitions on the other hand, we always have a run through super early in the morning at the arena so I bring makeup, hair stuff, and my uniform for getting ready before the competition while we are there. Besides that I also bring a big box of food and drinks.

Personally myself, I always find it handy to keep a mini first aid kit in there that contains things like bandaids, gauze, hand sanitizer, tape, pro wrap and some braces if necessary. For competitions I also find it useful to keep bobby pins, hair ties, hairspray and a healthy snack like a granola or protein bar or sometimes even a sandwich. Lots of extra water too! I hate paying extra money for a small little water bottle.

Always keep an extra pair of shorts and a t shirt or sports bra in your bag, water, a snack, and any braces or tape you need.
For competitions, I like to bring an extra outfit to change into after awards, a phone charger, money, and makeup and makeup remover.

competitions - Must have: Extra socks and sneakers, combs, rubberbands, bow, hair spray, flat iron, curling wand, deodorant, spritz, hairpins, make-up bag, eye make-up, make-up remover wipes, warm-up suit, sport bra, practice wear, cell phone, charger, lunch, snacks, water and money...

Practice bag - water, hairpins, rubber bands, hair spritz, water, snacks, comb, socks, money and snacks. (Apple and Orange slices, granola bars, etc)

PS: Daughter always wear uniform and/or practice clothes with sneaker to the events...

Last edited:
Back