All-Star Thinnest Cheer Shoes Available

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Amie815

Cheer Parent
Mar 2, 2015
My daughter has very skinny feet and I am having trouble finding the best fitting cheer shoe. Nfinity Defiance is too wide, Evolutions are a little better but still not snug like hugging the foot. Anyone have any suggestions? What about the new Rebel Ruthless? I really don't care about the brand, just want a sneaker that will hug her foot to give her the support she needs. And no we aren't sized up too big. I keep them so her toes are at the end but one growth spurt and they will be.

Droplet has very narrow feet and wore the nfinity vengeance for years without a problem. She recently started wearing the flytes and loves those also. She pulls the laces all the way together (so you can't see the lacing at the top or whatever) and then wraps the laces around the bottoms of the shoe and back and ties them on top. Works pretty well.

My wife really enjoys the new Ascend from Varsity, very slim shoe. She does have to lace it all the way up to make sure it is tight around her ankle, but otherwise solid.

Or go old school and rock the Reebok high tops, those were very narrow!!

nfinity is too wide on my foot. (I lace them up full tight and they still are loose).
I've been told varisty shoes are more narrow fitting - but have not tried them personally.

varsity shoes fit much more narrow than nfinity, I've worn varsities for pretty much my whole cheer career and I love them!

I found vengeance the best for my narrow feet until I got Flytes. The vengeance were good for around the middle of my feet, but I would tie them so tight that the top of the shoe at the front would bunch up if you know what I mean

I have Flytes now and they are amazing. I would usually have to tie shoes so tight the eyelets from each side would nearly touch, but these still have some way to go when they're tied :)

Hope this helps

Droplet has very narrow feet and wore the nfinity vengeance for years without a problem. She recently started wearing the flytes and loves those also. She pulls the laces all the way together (so you can't see the lacing at the top or whatever) and then wraps the laces around the bottoms of the shoe and back and ties them on top. Works pretty well.
My kid wants flytes. Is the sizing similar to vengeance?

Yes, I did mean narrowest, but people got the point. Sounds like I need to try Varsity brand. Thank you everyone for responding.

Back