All-Star This Athlete Is Amazing!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes she is so amazing! I did some tumbling clinics with her over the summer and her positive attitude and amazing skills just blew me away. Also my gym and coach is featured on that video segment :D
There is another thread called 'Inspirational Aussie Athlete' which has another video of her, I think she is in a contest to win something so go check out this video (it takes a minute or so to load)
Show your best to the world
:)

WOW! That is amazing... It reminds me of a kid I had in tumbling classes at my old gym, who was born with one arm. She had her handspring in a year, I was so in awe of her! Some people are just so resilient.... I can't believe this kid flies on one leg, that must be incredibly difficult!!!

Dang I couldn't imagine making cheer any harder than it already is. Guess she showed me!

Would love to meet her some day! She's really made me realise when I think it's tough, it could be tougher, yet she seems to be so positive and really is amazing! I sometimes get freaked out doing more than triple pirroettes and she's there performing like that! Makes me wonder why I get scared!

she is a true inspiration to every athlete out there. I don't know about ya'll, but I'm taking notes....

Back