All-Star This Coach Needs An Award In This Video For Most Energetic! Looove It!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i think shes the one that was the made coach a few yrs back for a high school on MTV?!?

is she from New Jersey because she must have thought vinny from jersey shore how to fist pump! <3 it hahaha!

Yes, she was a MADE coach. And no, I believe she's from Ohio. I know she at least went to Ohio State University.

And no, I believe she's from Ohio. I know she at least went to Ohio State University.

hahaha i was being sarcastic but good to know she isnt from the Jers! hehehe
biggrin.png

LOL, I love when the coaches get excited for their kids. I'm never THAT energetic lol but when my babies hit their routine, it's so exciting. Those 2 were hilarious though! Def will have eyes on them if I see them at a comp.

omg lol one of our coaches gets so exicted its so funny but last year before i came my coach got so excited cause one or the teams hit and her kick the camera guy lolz

Yepp that is fierce Trisha Hart and Ben next to her :) They both are amazing choreographers/coaches..very, very energetic! Trisha has the personality where she does standing tucks in her stilettos
tongue.png
She may be tiny, but with her voice and energy no one would even say anything to her. haha

Back