Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 10, 2010
i wanna know how to use an 8-count sheet when mixing?​
my questions are:​
how do u mark it in your mixing software(Sony Acid)​
what do u do so that the music is with the 8-count sheet?​
thanks​

These are some pretty broad and important topics you ask about - you should definitely look into our music seminars! We will be covering everything from the most basic, to the most advanced aspects of the music production industry. This would definitely get you started the right way, and with a big head start over most producers! E-mail us at [email protected] for more details and to talk about the seminars.

first you need to adjust your time signiture to 8/4 this will give you 8 beats to a measure and then you can build you template from there.

I like my Acid Session to be as clean as possible, so what I do is put markers in on measures 21, 41, 61, 81 and mark them as eight counts 11, 21, 31, and 41. There are 4 beats in a measure in 4/4 time, so an eight count has two measures. This way you can get used to counting forward and backwards from these spots and you dont clutter up your session with lots of useless markers.

Feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you want more information about our upcoming seminars.

Patrick
CheerMusicPro
The Industry Leader in Custom Routine Music!

Back