Music This Is For The Music Producers/mixers...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 13, 2010
Who was your first team that you mixed for?
When was it?
and do you still have that first mix?
I would love to hear like JRs/Chats/Patricks/Kyles first mix they ever mixed lol but this goes for every mixer...you should put the first mix compared to what you do now :)

Who was your first team that you mixed for?
When was it?
and do you still have that first mix?
I would love to hear like JRs/Chats/Patricks/Kyles first mix they ever mixed lol but this goes for every mixer...you should put the first mix compared to what you do now :)
Wow...I would reply but I wasn't named :(

bahaha Kyle... I think my first one was a bunch of old georgia/stingray orange music spliced together. It was for my high school's cheer team before I was ever even a cheerleader. I saw Bring it On and thought I could make something sound like what the Torros competed to!

Great Questions!

1996 was my first mix. It was for LakeShore Raiders Pop Warner from Jacksonville FL! I used only Florida Breakbeat music mixed with Cheer Mix. CheerMix was the first ever CheerMix CD's that came from the Godfather of Cheerleading Music Jody Den Broader. I have the mix somewhere in my 30 Terabytes of Harddrives. I will dig it up and let you all hear it. Really really really reallly BAD! LOL. I should go ahead and burn it, because I never listen to any of my old mixes. Even from last year. Just keep mixing and don't look back.

Abraham Lincoln once said: " I do not think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday"

ez 143 Growing!

Check out our pre-made and sample page for great ideas at MixItUpStudios™ in I-Tunes or our brand new app-- it's FREE!!​

Wow, great topic King. My first mix was for a one team program in FL called "Just Cheer" back in '05. It was a classic cut & splice job using some of Phat Chat's Blazin' Mixes, a couple of 80's songs, and I added the finishing touches with my newly purchased DIY sound effects Toolkit from CMS. Of course the volume levels were all over the place, I had no idea how to begin to EQ or master, and all the sfx were nice and LOUD! lol

I'm with Joanne... I will NEVER share it ;)

My latest & greatest is the first mix on this sample player...
http://www.procheerinc.com/samples.html

Can't wait to hear everyone's new stuff this year!

Back