All-Star This Team Never Gets The Credit They Deserve.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 21, 2009
Cali's so5 never gets the recognition they deserve. This season they are the deal! Just like last season, and the season before, such beasts! But this year they stepped it up even more! Their routine is different from the rest.. every team i watch nowadays is the same routine over and over -_- this routine is different and clean, and it's just november! :eek: I can definitely see them winning dallas again. good luck Cali so5! :)

yes..two of the flyers are on restricted 5 and 4.2.....4.2 had injuries etc....:)

Oh ok, I got to the 1 1/2 up part on so5 and was like didnt i just see all of those girls in another video lol

I think I saw one of the boys in alot of videos too. Smoed, So5, Large Coed, and Coed 3! Idk if i could remember that many routines...

Oh ok, I got to the 1 1/2 up part on so5 and was like didnt i just see all of those girls in another video lol

I think I saw one of the boys in alot of videos too. Smoed, So5, Large Coed, and Coed 3! Idk if i could remember that many routines...
ya....andrew was on several teams that day..hahah.....injuries too.....I for sure couldnt remember any of it.....the dances would for sure be a hot mess...he is quite good at keeping it straight....:)

Cali's so5 never gets the recognition they deserve. This season they are the deal! Just like last season, and the season before, such beasts! But this year they stepped it up even more! Their routine is different from the rest.. every team i watch nowadays is the same routine over and over -_- this routine is different and clean, and it's just november! :eek: I can definitely see them winning dallas again. good luck Cali so5! :)

I find it hard to believe a level 5 team that wins Dallas doesn't get the recognition they deserve.... There is a thread every year about Cali's So5. They are a very talented team, but instead of wanting everyone to hype them up after the first competition, why don't we just let the kids perform and take home jackets and 1st place trophies... which is what it looks like they will be doing again. Their talent will speak for itself again.

I find it hard to believe a level 5 team that wins Dallas doesn't get the recognition they deserve.... There is a thread every year about Cali's So5. They are a very talented team, but instead of wanting everyone to hype them up after the first competition, why don't we just let the kids perform and take home jackets and 1st place trophies... which is what it looks like they will be doing again. Their talent will speak for itself again.
there was a thread on them last year? dang..I missed it...my pc was on it last year...our first year at cali....and how great it was...NCA...wow...humbling! Thankful for the props...hate to think of it as "hype"...I think fans will be fans (especially parents)...:) Blessings and everyone have a great year!!!

there was a thread on them last year? dang..I missed it...my pc was on it last year...our first year at cali....and how great it was...NCA...wow...humbling! Thankful for the props...hate to think of it as "hype"...I think fans will be fans (especially parents)...:) Blessings and everyone have a great year!!!
Let them take the title, then its not hype its fact.... As a CA panther fan, they've had years where they've won everything up to Worlds and then when you think they have it in the bag(me running my big mouth to my friends of course), something crazy happens and its gone... They look to be a very hard working talented team, enjoy your great season :)

I agree, why does the original poster believe that they don't get the credit they deserve? What more can you do but win at NCA in that division, maybe this is more like the step child syndrome in the gym, because everyone in the free cheerworld knows about them and thinks they are talented.

I agree, why does the original poster believe that they don't get the credit they deserve? What more can you do but win at NCA in that division, maybe this is more like the step child syndrome in the gym, because everyone in the free cheerworld knows about them and thinks they are talented.
well..as a parent...I am really happy to hear that and yes...it is a little bit hard for KIDS to cheer with a "Worlds" team all the time but having a daughter on this team as well as a daughter on Smoed....the two teams love and support eachother completly. Lets not forget....they are KIDS....I wasnt the one who said they never get recognition...but at the end of the day..how can saying nice things be bad for KIDS....I just do not understand all the negative stuff sometimes...wouldnt less be more...if ya can't say something nice...well..you get my drift....anyway..have a great year:)

Back