All-Star This Year's Holiday Wish List

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have really though much about it but probably a new pair of Uggs (not to wear with my uniform of course!). I'm loving the Bailey Bow ones or whatever their called. I'm in desperate need of a real adult wallet and I saw a Coach one that I loved last year (bright colored leather) which I'm hoping will be at the outlet store!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I just googled Bailey Bow and OMG! How cute are those!!!! That might be on MY Christmas list. :)

I just googled Bailey Bow and OMG! How cute are those!!!! That might be on MY Christmas list. :)

By daughter bought a blue pair for herself with birthday money in January. They are lovely and have held up nicely. She was able to buy them on Amazon for about $75.

By daughter bought a blue pair for herself with birthday money in January. They are lovely and have held up nicely. She was able to buy them on Amazon for about $75.

Ok, while reading through this I thought we were talking about hair bows. Then you said she bought some for $75 and my jaw dropped! lol Cute boots though!! :)

First Christmas out of college and in the real world.

I would like a pretty diploma frame to show off the most expensive piece of paper that I own. And then just some miscellaneous kitchen gadgets. A new toaster and a George Foreman would be great.

I also need to work clothes but everyone knows how picky I am so I usually just get giftcards which work out much better. Preferably to a department store because I've also got my sights set on a new Michael Kors watch as well. But I fully expect that to be a birthday present to myself come February, haha

First Christmas out of college and in the real world.

I would like a pretty diploma frame to show off the most expensive piece of paper that I own. And then just some miscellaneous kitchen gadgets. A new toaster and a George Foreman would be great.

I also need to work clothes but everyone knows how picky I am so I usually just get giftcards which work out much better. Preferably to a department store because I've also got my sights set on a new Michael Kors watch as well. But I fully expect that to be a birthday present to myself come February, haha

My mom can't buy me clothes, so all through high school and college I would have to include style numbers and links to the exact articles of clothes I wanted!

Rainbow loom and the rubber bands that go with them
^^^ This. CP will be obsessed. Such a great toy for long drives to competitions. As you can see in this picture, I'm kind of obsessed.
f5f16ff9-84fc-4ef1-8c23-0decc390f69c_zps6e8d25d7.jpg

CP wants a Bengal cat.

I WANT A BENGAL CAT!!! They're so freaking adorable! PLUS they're hypoallergenic so people like me that love cats and have allergies can be happy :3

My main thing I want is to go home and stay home and go to college there.
But other than that:
Keurig for the dorm (if I have to stay... Though roommate might be getting one for Hanukkah)
Clothes
Trip to Worlds
Ribbon to make bows
More lenses for my camera
Photoshop (that and the lenses are kinda out there.. They're both REALLY expensive)
Money
Anything having to deal with cats (that's what my brother said he's gonna get me)

One direction tickets
Nike pros
Smoed shirt (its been 2 months since I ordered it and it still hasnt come)
Senior elite shirt
Clothes from vs pink, pacsun, and more
To be on an allstar team again
Phone cases

Yeah idk what I really want so far haha

I WANT A BENGAL CAT!!! They're so freaking adorable! PLUS they're hypoallergenic so people like me that love cats and have allergies can be happy :3

My main thing I want is to go home and stay home and go to college there.
But other than that:
Keurig for the dorm (if I have to stay... Though roommate might be getting one for Hanukkah)
Clothes
Trip to Worlds
Ribbon to make bows
More lenses for my camera
Photoshop (that and the lenses are kinda out there.. They're both REALLY expensive)
Money
Anything having to deal with cats (that's what my brother said he's gonna get me)

Just pirate photoshop. You're not using it professionally, so I wouldn't feel too bad about it. Or at least look into a student discount, I think they have one.

I am fascinated by everyone who wants Uggs for Christmas!! I guess it's such an Aussie thing, I would just never put it on my wish list.

Although IF I was going to get some there's a cute shop around the corner from my work that does fun designs like leopard print & also bedazzled and sequinned uggs (like the photo) which is what I'd go for... even though I'd probably only wear them around the house lol :)

2s84jlf.jpg

I'm 26 and my mom still likes to put a bunch of presents under the tree. My parents refuse to give cash or gift cards. I have a full time job - if I want something that badly, I just buy it, within reason of course. My mom just started bugging me for a Christmas list and I have no idea what to put on it.

I'm a few years younger than you but in the same boat--I asked for really high thread count bedsheets. Kind of weird, but apparently very worth it.

Back