All-Star Thoughts And Prayers For Coach Mike

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i love watching coach mike, such a passionate energy. every coach should be like this! he sure is my big example!

prayers to mike and his family and friends!!! get better soon Mike!

I think (not 100% sure) Mike was the coach I saw at my CP's very first allstar event. We were watching some teams and FAME came on, I know it was a senior level team. I knew nothing about allstar cheer then (not that I know a ton now) and I couldn't even watch the team, my eyes were glued to Mike.....I just thought to myself "now THAT is enthusiasm for his team"....I mean, how can you not go out there and perform at 120% when your coach is cheering for you like that? God bless him and prayers that he gets through this with quickness :)

Prayers and healing vibes being sent your way Coach Mike! You are such a strong man and have an entire gym family who loves you!

Coach Mike you are such an amazing coach to super seniors J5 and the rest of the fame teams so many to name!! When i was hanging out with a few supers and we watched j5 ommgg you were soooo inspiring and everything.. Prayers are sent to you and the Fame family!! NJ spirit Explosion Loves you<3 stay stronggg!!

Prayers from the UK! You are truly an inspiration - your passion for this sport can not be touched by anyone. May the prayers from the cheer community give you a quick and full recovery!

Back