All-Star Thoughts And Prayers Needed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

She is still on the ventilator and very heavily sedated. They have been taking her in and out of sedation, at which point she has been able to let the Dr's know she wants the vent out and the IV out. She's also been able to express her love for her family that is there with her. She is in a lot of pain when they lighten the sedation, so it's probably best that she is being kept out of it. I'm not 100% sure if they still are considering it an induced coma or heavy sedation at this point, but I'm going to refer to it as heavy sedation. Hoping the ventilator will be removed permanently in the next few days, but that will depend on how her breathing progresses. No time table on if or when she'll regain use of her legs. Unfortunately, we may not know that anytime soon, but all of us remain hopeful for a positive outcome on that.

She is still on the ventilator and very heavily sedated. They have been taking her in and out of sedation, at which point she has been able to let the Dr's know she wants the vent out and the IV out. She's also been able to express her love for her family that is there with her. She is in a lot of pain when they lighten the sedation, so it's probably best that she is being kept out of it. I'm not 100% sure if they still are considering it an induced coma or heavy sedation at this point, but I'm going to refer to it as heavy sedation. Hoping the ventilator will removed permanently in the next few days, but that will depend on how her breathing progresses. No time table on if or when she'll regain use of her legs. Unfortunately, we may not know that anytime soon, but all of us remain hopeful a positive outcome on that.
prayers for her, her family & friends and everyone at the gym! so awful. thanks for the update!

prayers for her, her family & friends and everyone at the gym! so awful. thanks for the update!
Thank you so much. Saloyia had a good day yesterday, which made all of us happy. We're all just holding on to hope that one day she'll be able to walk again.

Thank you so much. Saloyia had a good day yesterday, which made all of us happy. We're all just holding on to hope that one day she'll be able to walk again.
anything is possible! I had a family member that got into a serious car accident. doctors told us to pull the plug. we didn't, so they told us he'd be a vegetable, and never make it out of ICU. within a year he was walking again! sending positive thoughts :)

Back